Borderfreemerchandise exchange

V

Dear sir, madam I made a few purchases from dxl store. Some products are not matching my size and I wanted to exchange them for a smaller size, the other products I ordered were right size but what I got was not!
When I contacted dxl support I got a response saying that there is no problem and I have send them some info about the order, I replied with information they have requested and never herd from them again. I made several attempts to contact dxl support via e-mail but without success.

Thank you.