Books-A-Millionrude cashier

My son and I stood behind a women at what appeared to be a check out counter for about 3 minutes. We were RIGHT behind this lady. The cashier was looking something up for her I guess, not sure what they were doing. When the lady left. The cashier ignores us standing there goes to ANOTHER cash register and asks a woman, May I help you? What?????? I said well, I guess we will get behind her. The other customer, not the cashier, says "Oh", I think she was here before we were. The cashier never apologizes. I talked with a manager, but got "I am sorry that happened" Yeah whatever! Lost my business. There is no excuse to be rude to customers whatever her reason was, still not sure!

• Ca
    carlhere Oct 21, 2013

They must not train their people to deal with the public. The store in my area is terrible. I'm through with them. Rude and obnoxious beyond compare!! Beware of the bogus information you might get about their discount card.