Bombayjewelry.comFraud

B

I am absolutely SHOCKED at the horrible service this website has. They do not return phone calls or email back. What is the point of a business if you cannot provide courteoous customer service??

I have emailed over 20 times and left voicemails everyday. No one calls or is interested in assisting me.

I would tell every single person to PLEASE PLEASE save yourselves and your money from this horrible customer service website!!!

• Do
    dolly1777 Nov 02, 2009

OMG I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!

• Bo
    BOMBAYJEWELRY FRAUDS Nov 03, 2009

Hello. May I say that I am too a victim of this fraud website. I have been trying to get hold of someone at their phone number for the last month, with no responses. I even wrote a letter at the address they had. No response. Emails are not returned. What is this? The jewelry looks okay, the prices are too high - I still decided to give them a try.

Absolutely nothing. It like the website DOES NOT EXIST, but is out there. I am going to contact Better Business Bureau, a local agency to file a formal complaint!

I encourage everyone to SAVE THEIR TIME and their efforts.

DO NOT EVEN BOTHER LOOKING BECAUSE YOU WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. AND IF YOU TAKE A RISK AND ACTUALLY ORDER, GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING YOUR PRODUCT!!

I WOULD GIVE THIS BOMBAY JEWELRY PRESS THE WORST RATED SITE.

I HAVE BEEN SHOPPING ONLINE FOR OVER 9 YEARS AND BY FAR, OFFERING CUSTOMER SERVICE/BUT NOT RESPONDING BACK IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC!!!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY.

JUST GO BUY FROM AN INDIAN STORE/BOUTIQUE, EBAY, OR OTHER WEBSITES WHICH HAVE BEEN ONLINE WITH CREDENTIALS.

BOMBAY JEWELRY IS FRAUD!

JohnMatthews909 Nov 06, 2009

Report the company to the Better Business Bureau and the Local Fraud Commission online - It's a government site that tracks websites that continuosly fails to provide service to clients.

Letters received by BombayJewelry will most definitely be replied to if they receive in their offices. If no replies are provided, the company forms very bad reputation; however, at the condition of the above complaints - they are not trustable and clients should beware and save their money before going through fraud with them.

I have been working for an online fraud commission for over 18 years and my experience is that websites that offer no customer service lack trust. There has been 2 complaints filed with the LFC already for BombayJewelry.com. Bombay Jewelry is not trustable due to clients complaining of unreachable customer service.

My recommendation is DO NOT PURCHASE anything from this website. If so, then you solely are doing it at your own risk with warnings from authority.

My reviews are featured throughout the internet on many online companies that fail to provide service and steal consumers money without delivering products.

Thank you for the read and hope that the few words provided above brings some awareness and knowledge about the negative company, Bombay Jewelry.
    John Matthews .

JohnMatthews909 Nov 06, 2009

Um - I called the number and some lady picks up and just says hello hello hello... is this a joke? The phone number isn't a professional number and she doesnt know how to speak English. I just lost my money on my order... I am filing a complaint with my credit card company for my order. Looks like they ripped all of us at the same time. Well, I am going to fight this.

Providing a fake number/fake address/with no response. Where is the jewelry????????????????????????????????????

Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible.

I am going to have my attorney send them a letter. I want my money back!!!

JohnMatthews909 Nov 06, 2009

We had a few of the consumers ask for what type of complaints we have been receiving for this company. Above is the letter I have posted. The letter posted above was an email complaint we received for BombayJewelry.

We are informing consumers to beware of this website and do your research before you purchase from this website.

Thank you.

John Matthews

• Lo
    LostMyMoney!!!!!!! Nov 17, 2009

I purchased my goods...havent received it... I wish I would have read these reviews sooner...Calling my card company and filing for FRAUD.

BombayJewelry stole my money! And I will NOT let them get away with thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

• Bo
    BOMBAYJEWERLY-FRAUD Nov 23, 2009

I called today asking for my items that I ordered 2 week ago.. The person that picked up couldn't even talk in english. he was like my son will call you yeah right OMG this is a joke the worest service ever. I called BBB they didnt even have the business on file. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLOSE THEM DOWN

• Pa
    Pami Chhoker Mar 15, 2011

I received great service and had harpreet chat with me online. This person helped me and assisted me all the way. Everyday I went online to view this website there always was a person availbile online to assist me. I had a great experience and got exactly what I had expected. This person even upgraded my shipping for free so I can get my items on time. It was recommended by my sister and she has done business with them in the past. For those of you had a negative customer experience I am surprised but mines wasn't that way and other viewers who will be viewing these comments should know there are people out there that did receive good customer service experience. The jewlery I ordered was even more gorgeous then I had imagined and Harprit personally took my order since I was having trouble with my password and online acct. Believe me I bugged this person like 2 to 3 times a day with questions and he or she was never irritated once at me. My name is Pami Chhoker and I had a great experience which I feel is worthy sharing thank you.

• Pr
    PriyankaSingh Connecticut Nov 06, 2011

Well this is my great exp. with bombayjewelry.com, we found good response, good quality, good service, good price. we did not find any problem. we got our stuffs on time. Thanks to bombayjewelry.com for this good service so, we got Indian jewellery without going to India. Thanks ...keep doing good work...

• Te
    Tenman Aug 24, 2016

Probably the worst online website I have ever dealt with. I purchased jewelry from them to be received broken. The jewelrys colors was fading (silver was turning almost black). The stones were all in the wrapping & some were even missing. They obviously dont check their jewelry before shipping it out.

No one picks up the phonecalls at the phone number. Emails are not answered.

I am calling my credit card company to file a formal complaint! This is nonsense. I lost my hard earned $100.

I want a full refund and expect this website to pay for the horrible product & moreover worst customer service EVER

Beware of Bombayjewelry!! Save your hard earned money.