Bojangles’ International / Becajun.comhair in my daughter's chicken

C

I ordered my daughter a chicken leg kids meal on June 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm. Once we got home my daughter went to eat her dinner. She found hair wrapped under the skin, meat and around the chicken bone. I immediately called the location. I live too far to go back. The manager Ben acted like he didn't care. So I emailed and called corporate the next day. I also posted pictures on Facebook and their area page. This is truly unacceptable! I will never eat Bojangles again!