Boba Tea DirectBeware of this online vendor

N

I purchased four LED signs for my store at a total price of just under $1000 Out of the four, two are defective. I contacted customer support by email and was given the run around. In the end they told me to return the signs to them and they will send to their warehouse. However, they wanted me to pay for the shipping and reshipping costs. Beware of this organization. They sell defective product and have a well rehearsed response to customer complaints. I would think they get a lot of practice.

• Bo
    Boba Tea Direct Jul 24, 2008

Dear Valued Customer,

All signs are guaranteed against loss and damage within the first 7 days - no questions asked. After this period, all signs come with a standard one-year warranty. During that time, if there are ANY issues, simply send it back to us and we'll repair it or send you a new one. It's as simple as that. If you like, please feel free to contact us so we can resolve this for you. We are an honest and reputable company and will take care of our valued customers.

Sincerely,
    Boba Tea Direct

• He
    Heidi K Oct 06, 2009

According to the Better Business Bureau*, they've only had to process two complaints about this company in the past three years! I'm not saying you didn't have trouble with your order, but it sounds to me like they've got a pretty good record altogether.

*the BBB report on BTD can be found at the URL below:

• Ju
    Juan Ortizco Sep 01, 2010

Yes, I agree with Heidi K. I looked into it as I am planning to make a big purchase with them, and Boba Tea Direct seems to have a great track record.

1. A+ rating according to the Better Business Bureau
    (http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/coffee-and-tea/boba-tea-direct-in-greenwood-village-co-59025699)

2. 98% positive feedback rating over the last 30 days on Amazon
    (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A1BNNMA3JAN5EK)

3. 100% positive feedback rating on eBay out of 2174 reviews
    (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=bobateadirect&ftab=AllFeedback)

Anyway, I just thought I would share my findings.