BMLdeceptive business practices

R

We thought we still had a timeshare to sell when we responded to their email in April 2007. Phil, their agent, called me back after following up on the email response, and said he had contacted the owners of the time share resort and that all was in order and if we listed with him that it could be sold. Thinking we still had the timeshare (bought 1992, forfeited 2001 for non-payment of dues) because we were never told otherwise, I paid him $700 for the listing. He defrauded us because, if he had indeed called Harmony Ridge Resorts, then he would have known that there was nothing to list anymore. We demanded a return of our money in February 2009 and were refused; in fact, they demanded an apology for libeling and slandering their thieving operation. I have a full complaint on the board which I placed today (calling myself RG1969.