Blue Label Telecomsnelson mandela r299 package deal

D

I am Frederick Alfred Petersen ID no [protected]. I recently took a cellphone with you guys, the Nelson Mandela cellphone with R299 package. I have had the cellphone the whole weekend and it is Monday afternoon 15h05 and I have not received a call asking me about my package. The deal is R299 for R115 airtime and 50 SMS and the device can not be part of the deal as the cellphone is absolutely terrible. When we receive a call we really have to listen closely otherwise we will not be able to hear a word from the other side, maybe that is why you include ear pieces. We will sometimes be talking on the phone and then it just cuts the call. I am not sure why the device is called the Nelson Mandela phone as this device is absolutely useless and I don't think our former president would want his name tied to this useless device. For R299 what else do I get aside from R115 airtime and 50 SMS. For R7 176 I could buy a decent Samsung cellphone, Cell C Sim card and airtime of R115 and receive free SMS deals as I load airtime. I am not happy with this deal at all and I would even go as far as to say that I don't want this package.

I expect a correspondence from someone from this agency to contact me ASAP with a solution to my problem as I hate wasting money.

Kind regards