Blooms Today — monthly charge
Every month, I continue to be charged $9.95 on my credit card from bloomrewards.com, though I have never signed up for it or given them permission to charge me. I ordered flowers from Blooms Today one time in April 2008 and have continued to be charged this monthly fee ever since. And, it's apparently not possible to get a real person on the phone at this company so I was unable to get rid of the charge for several months. Recently when I called, one of the options on their voicemail was to cancel bloomsrewards by going to their Web site. So I did that, however, I had to pay a total of $50 in fees over the last several months and I have no way of contacting a real person to ask them to remove the charges from my credit card. This is a very bad faith company and I hope you take this as a warning not to buy flowers from Blooms Today or its parent company, Flowers Sent Today.
More Blooms Today Complaints & Reviews
- Blooms Today - scam and rip off!
- Blooms Today / Identity Worldwide - scammed from money/identity
- Blooms Today - odering was a breeze, where my issues began was tracking my order
- Blooms Today - you pay but they don't deliver & zero customer service!
- Blooms Today - do not give them your money or your business
- Blooms Today - beware
- Blooms Today - unauthorized fees
- Blooms Today - they charge $9.99 every month to your credit card
- Blooms Today - cancellation of order without contacting me and leaving me with nothing.
- Blooms Today - misleading advertising