Blinq.comfalse advertising

Y

I purchased an HP Touchpad in Nov. 2012. Boldly listed with full year warranty. Last month I contact HP and they say EBAY purchases (like Blinq was) are not HP certified dealers. So Blinq was awarded the one year warranty that expired before I even got the unit. Which was defective. Online many issues with cracks in unit. Like I had. HP said contact ebay and Blinq. Blinq does not honor the advertising. Look at their home page FULL WARRANTY and all purchases. Inaccurate and fraudulent. I'm contacting Attorney General and any other consumer agencies and web sites. Now because of their delays (is three weeks common with multiple emails?) Blinq goes down as one of the lease reputable companies. Something is not OK.

• He
    Hermelio Tellez Aug 14, 2018

I've been tracking our product and they said it was delivered, so please could I have assistance from you on this concern? it's a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 WiFi 10.1" 16GB Tablet PC - Titanium Silver ..Please please please help us !!!

• Ha
    Hal2000 Oct 30, 2017

I was excited to receive a tablet ordered from Blinq.com. I mean, who wouldn't want to pay $60 less for the same item. The order process seemed straight forward and an order confirmation was given along with a "Virtual High Five" shortly after the charge posted (not pending) to my Amex account. The next day I got an email saying that there was a discrepancy with the billing and/or shipping address and that my order was cancelled. Which one? Who knowns? No clarification in the email. A call to Blinq customer service (Chelsea) yielded no results. When I asked if she could tell me what information was needed to rectify the problem, she said she didn't know and that everything was automated. When I asked if I could speak to someone with more access or discretion, she said I could speak to her boss, Bobby, the following day. When I asked for Bobby's last name, she said we can't give last names. Out of frustration and the need to get the tablet for my client, I attempted to reorder on the site 3 times. Each reattempt said the card was declined yet each time it posted a charge to my Amex. The fourth time, I flagged the option "Billing address same as shipping address". I really didn't want it to go there but this time, it gave me another order confirmation, as it did initially. I called Blinq customer service back, hoping not to get Chelsea again but sure enough, I got Chelsea. I asked her if she would please call American Express and ask them to remove the subsequent charges. She said that they don't call banks or anyone else. Then I asked her when I would know when the order would be approved so I wouldn't have to wait another day to find out that it wasn't. She said it doesn't take that long. So I said can I just wait with you on the phone? She said no, it takes a while. Even if this order does go through, based on the complete lack of effort from customer service (Chelsea) to research and help a customer resolve an issue preventing them from completing an order, and their questionable or premature billing practices (don't post a charge if you haven't shipped the product) I will not purchase from this company again. #Blinq avoid #Blinq poor service #Blinq.com

Comments

• Ci
    Cindy Ross Feb 03, 2017

I recently purchased an Hp laptop from Blinq. It was advertised as new, open box. There was no warranty, the product was over a year old and the box had some of the labeling ripped off. I have emailed Blinq to say I want to leave a review as they claim to have 99% good reviews. I also talked in chat and they said they would give me link to leave review... they didn't do that either. I think it's deceptive to sell something as 'new' that is used and out of warranty. Beware of Blinq is my experience.

• Ni
    niki22 Dec 18, 2016

Blinq is very fraudulent website. Wish i knew this before. i ordered a toshiba laptop and got a completely false product and when i initiated a return its been a month my money is not refunded and i m about to start a credit card investigation now.

• Sh
    SH1978 Jun 30, 2016

Warning to anyone buying product from Blinq on Amazon.com: This company sells returned merchandise that they get from other retailers. They lie about the condition being "NEW", as that is not possible with a returned item . Amazon looks at this as "USED", however Blinq has no problem lying to you as they are unethical to the core. I am a small business owner trying to grow, employ more people, and feed my family. The biggest obstacle that I'm dealing with is this bottom feeding ### company undercutting my pricing and destroying my relationships with retailers that i have spent a long time developing. Please do not support these guys. I am not alone here, I've spoken to other small businesses who are in the same boat as I'm in right now. Sure you could save a few bucks buying from these guys, but just know that you're getting used merchandise from a company that is destroying small business.

• Di
    Dijeau Mar 01, 2016

I have made a lot of purchases with Blinq. They are a liquidator and they buy and sell items that they do not personally inspect and depending on packaging labels rather than checking the contents. Sometimes, they get it wrong and when they do, I e-mail them and they will make it right. Weather a partial refund without returning the item, or a return UPS shipping label and a refund in full when they gt it back. Their prices can be high on some items and low on others. They are NOT a Scam but a liquidator so remember that when buying high end elecronics or power tools.

saddampbuh Feb 09, 2016

Blinq are criminals. They sell damaged products and items returned by Amazon customers which amazon then allows them to sell via its own website as "new". They are currently undercutting me on Amazon with one of my own products where I am the only manufacturer and Amazon is the only retailer. Buy from them at your own risk.

• Re
    Reviewer89468 Jan 08, 2016

I have disputed the charge with my credit card company.

• Sn
    Sneedracer Jan 07, 2016

"Unable to process your request" should not be the policy when speaking to a customer care representative. I have received a Xmas gift that was faulty, because 30day return policy was exceeded, "system will not let us" is the answer I got. Not very customer service oriented, I will not use and will recommend that anyone that I talk to should not use this company again. Faulty merchandise is faulty merchandise! Stand behind what you sell with pride, don't hide behind "made up system limitations". I feel lied to and cheated.

• Re
    Reviewer25835 Dec 28, 2015

Blinq company is a complete fraud. I just found out that they sell our products and they use our images comfortably on their website. What a shame ? Who are these people ? We spend our life to get to a point and they just come and use our business intelligence. I wrote them an email. Lets see what the response will be.

• Je
    Jenny36 Nov 28, 2015

I wanted to buy a laptop now I'm scared after read all these revuews. I prefer to buy in Amazon

• Os
    Oscar Guzman Nov 10, 2015

I buy airless paint sprayer and they send, me total diferent item and contact immediately with the customer service and, they toll me they don't know what happened with the item because they don't sale that kind and after that some do send me a email to oferme If want to keep that item they going to refund 30 dollars and I can believe how they want to solve the error so they thinking .this guy buy some item we don't have, let me send and, other item and probably he is going/ to buy this ( we don't lose the money

• We
    wetter Oct 20, 2015

Blinq company is a complete fraud. I just found out they have listed our company's product on their site and as well as Amazon. Our product is only sold via approved resellers and Blinq is not one of them. Their response was ridiculous. I have reported this company to Amazon. It seems like many people are either not receiving their packages or receiving wrong items from them. One thing I can tell you for sure is that they do not have access to any of our product.

• Da
    David Mauricio Sep 27, 2015

I recently bought what I thought was a Dell desktop computer from Blinq on eBay but when the package arrived it was a Dell monitor, mouse and keyboard. How could this be a mistake? I have sent it back and was told by Blinq over the phone that I would get a refund as they did not have anymore (I purchased the last one).
    Reading the reviews here and elsewhere I'm beginning to think they may not refund my money or may not refund all of the money.
    Is there anything else I should be doing?

• Ke
    kenan Lott Jul 27, 2015

Bought a "Brand New" Toshiba computer from Blinq. When it was delivered, it came with a receipt from Office Depot that was labeled "Damaged - Defective"
    It was in a box that had bubble packs to protect the top of the computer, but nothing to protect the bottom. I called for a return authorization and was told that they did not have any more of the "Brand New" Computers available, but that they would send me a return authorization, which they did. I would not trust them again. Bait and switch tactics are unforgivable.

• Ho
    hope2life May 13, 2015

"Don't believe any review on this seller with 5/5. This is a serious warning. Especially don't buy any electronic devices from this seller. I spent time and money for nothing. There is only one customer care person whose name is "Ben". I don't want anyone to go through what I experienced with this guys over last two months. Do not believe in what they put in the product description. ESPECIALLY TO THE INTERNATIONAL BUYERS through ebay, please reconsider buying anything from this seller. You would really regret it as I did. They are really a terrible seller to the international buyers.I purchased a refurbished Dell laptop from 'blinq'. Altough it's a refurbished one, I decided to buy the laptop from the them, because I trusted the seller's note in the product description.the reasons why I decided to purchase it was that they put �Screen in Good Condition� in product description as below. �*FREE* Same-Day Ship | 90-Day Warranty | 100% Functional, Includes All Major Accessories, Shows Normal WEAR (Screen in Good Condition)�However it was not in the condition as described. There are so many dead pixels, marks and even notable scratches in central viewing area. Besides, it was not even bootable. I didn't even care dents and scratches on the surface. I sent emails many times and called them couple of times, but their(his?) kept ignoring my right inquiries and requests. I spent lots of hours to take evidences, pack it again and arrange the international return shipping, but the seller was not helpful at all. They even refused to let me know the seller's name for return shipping address. I don't know why. I spent lots of time and money for nothing. They just refunded the money only for the defective laptop, it took over a month, but they refused to refund any shipping costs. I paid $51.62 for initial shipping and also paid $58 for return shipping.So I paid $109.62 for shipping costs in total but I didn't get anything. Are you ready to go for such a terrible nightmare? "

• Rd
    rdunnings Apr 10, 2015

"Blinq is a rip-off, I purchase an item and never received the item. I was told that the item go lost in transit in the warehouse. Then told the item was not in stock. I told the rep that the item is still on the website and then I was told I could reorder it. I was no charge for the item but the money was already debited to my account. They then ask me if I was to reorder the item, What so you could charge me twice for a item that I had receive and and to threw the same crap.
    "Question: I have not received order
    Agent Ben has entered at 1:12 PM
    1:12 PM Ben
    I am sorry you were not contacted sooner but the item was lost in transit and a full refund
    has been processed back to your account.

• Fn
    fnjfns Mar 11, 2015

i love blinq they are great i am awesome so are you dont cry rosse are still red

• Su
    Sudovim Feb 03, 2015

"the BLINQ Promise...

Not 100% satisfied? Please let us know and we'll do our absolute best to make it right."

It seems TV Scams are something they do often, I bought a proscan 50in tv, they listed the product number that checked out to the proscan 50inch. 4 days after taking my 386 bucks they email me, that TV wasn't a 50inch it was a 32, would I like the 32 with 100 bucks off? I check there site, and they are selling the proscan 32 for 193.39. They were going to happily charge me 286 bucks for the same as a "Deal" for there deliberate screw up!!

Scammers all the way around!! I will be heading to the BBB next.

• Fe
    Felix saavedra Jan 06, 2015

Unhappy I purchased laptop from blinq.com and sent a 3 years old laptop in the recently laptop box; Now I have open a case in paypal to get my money back; they sent a email With issue confirmation but on paypal no appears nothing .
    Be aware The transaction since almost a moth. May be I have my money next month at paypal refund to my favor, I paid $321.00 Theys want give me only $305.00. :(
    OR717382
    P.S I will looking for every day with out refund; A write on review pages.

• Co
    computerfixx Dec 05, 2014

Blinq has only been problematic and the last transaction was outright fraud. I ordered a 4th gen i3 laptop and instead received a cheaper pentium laptop. When I called the customer service agent assured me he would get it exchanged and email me with updates within 10 minutes. Instead I had to be the one to follow up the next day and to my surprise, nothing had been done. I recorded the phone calls with customer support and will make them available to anyone who wants to verify this complaint. The next agent again assured me that I would be taken care of in short order and wouldn't need to wait for them to receive the item back, they would simply ship an exact or better unit as soon as they saw the tracking had started on the return. Not only did this not happen, I had to contact them the next week to find out nothing had been shipped. Armed with the recording I contacted customer support again and they finally agreed to overnight the replacement which took them two more additional days to ship. They then told me it wasn't going to be in a box and I told them to ship it anyway. When it arrived I was horrified to find that they had again sent a cheaper pentium model. You can choose to believe they are a) incompetent or b) fraudulent. Either way it doesn't matter, they again tried to make me accept the cheaper unit for a discount which I demanded a refund which they did not provide. I am going through paypal to get my funds back and filed a claim. I have a lot of experience buying products online and maintain 100% buyer rating on ebay, this is a travesty of a company to handle their errors in this fashion. Buyer beware, they will bait and switch.

• Bi
    bittyflea Nov 28, 2014

From their website

"the BLINQ Promise...

I purchased an unlocked phone 7/1/14 as the price was good - I wanted to go with a socially responsible provider (giv mobile) and an unlocked phone can be brought in to the network - now I know price alone is not the way to make this kind of purchase.

I inserted the networks SIM card and it turns out the phone is not unlocked and will not accept the card for service.

I purchased a phone that should have arrived unlocked. This was the contract we entered into -- Blinq and I: I paid their asking price and they provided a phone as described. I did my part, but Blinq? Part of the blame for this conundrum rests on me - I should have checked the phone upon arrival, but I felt that the company was trustworthy.

The other part rests on BLINQ - it *is* possible that this phone slipped through the cracks and was not checked before shipping it out. It happens. I would have preferred that the phone worked - I really need it to, and shipping it back for a credit would have not been (and is not) my first choice. Trying to find out how to get the phone to work is really what I was after, but I would have taken the credit - it would have meant I could have trusted Blinq for future purchases. Apparently the above referenced promise is just lip service to get people to buy. Blinq has no interest in maintaining a relationship with buyers that makes them repeat customers; like most companies, they want a purchase now - future sales look the same to them : new client, old client, Blinq doesn't care. I will have to purchase another phone and will be out the purchase price, which I can hardly afford, but will chalk it up to learning about what the Blinq Promise really means. Social media will have to be the only way I can let other prospective buyers now what true meaning the Promise stands for. Small business Saturday takes on a new significance beyond keeping dollars in my local economy. Perhaps paying more for face-to-face interactions and true customer service is the way to go.

• Ko
    ko41180 Oct 23, 2014

I ordered a 40” – 1080p TV and they switched it with a 26” – 720i TV shipped in a box from a 32” TV. I called them and they said they are out of stock on the 40" TV. So they decided to just ship something Else. I issued a complaint with BBB.

• To
    tomjitraveller Mar 11, 2014

blinq changes their story even when sending emails as proof of the deception. OH NO... that wasn't under warranty response to bbb when I have 6 months (yes months) of promises for a replacement touchpad. Now when asked by BBB the blinq makes up yet another story. Including inaccurate date I contacted about matter. Look at their site; do you believe the complete warranty tag line. don't. Sold me an item that had no warranty and sold it as new with warranty. avoid at all costs: Blinq changes stories so often: what do they call that???

• Cy
    Cyntha Johnso Dec 20, 2013

Let me start out by saying that I am not a happy camper! I placed this order in good faith on Dec 6th with the expectations that I would receive my order within a reasonable amount of time. I have over $300 tied to this and I am sure there was no hesitation on your part for immediately taking my funds. I appreciate the $25 credit back to my account for the inconvenience, however to date I still do not have my package.

This is utterly ridicules and if this is the way that you and FED EX handle your customers, I suppose I should just get the better business bureau involved and maybe a few of the national TV stations to see if this is common practice for you.

• Bl
    Blinq Customer Care Jun 19, 2012

We are really sorry to hear about this. If you could contact us at [email protected] or [protected] we would be more than glad to authorize a return for the item you received. We apologize again for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,