Blinq.com — false advertising
I purchased an HP Touchpad in Nov. 2012. Boldly listed with full year warranty. Last month I contact HP and they say EBAY purchases (like Blinq was) are not HP certified dealers. So Blinq was awarded the one year warranty that expired before I even got the unit. Which was defective. Online many issues with cracks in unit. Like I had. HP said contact ebay and Blinq. Blinq does not honor the advertising. Look at their home page FULL WARRANTY and all purchases. Inaccurate and fraudulent. I'm contacting Attorney General and any other consumer agencies and web sites. Now because of their delays (is three weeks common with multiple emails?) Blinq goes down as one of the lease reputable companies. Something is not OK.
More Blinq.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blinq - blinq is not to be trusted!
- Blinq.com - payment processing and shipping
- Blinq.com - false advertising & unfair biz practice
- Blinq - bought brand new, but they gave me refurbished
- Blinq - blinq order
- Blinq.com - ridgid compact trim router
- Blinq.com - late refund
- Blinq.com - wrong item... twice!!!
- Blinq.com - product issues with a used canon printer from blinq
- Blinq.com - lenovo laptop