Blinds To Gotwo premeasured faux wood blinds measurements..

made arrangements on May 24, 2017 to have two blinds made... took measurements twice, as suggested by the employee... my measurements were exact...
When blinds were delivered the blinds were 291/8 instead of 295/8 which they should have been . When I installed them the valance did not cover the brackets so I called the store... was told that the size was correct and that it would not fit in the window otherwise and there always is some light that shows past the side of the blinds... when I complained about the valance I was told that I would get a new one made to the 30" size... to date I have not heard from the store... today is June 7, 2017...
Stay away from this company... besides their corporate office is in Canada...
Buy American... I stopped the credit card charge and that will make them do something..