Blinds To Go — Defective Product/Poor Service
Faux wood blinds with a 60 in. height blocked approx 1/5 of the view when raised. Some were used blinds whose protective plastic tape had been removed. I overheard the installers say they were surprised that most of the blinds looked brand new.
All blinds had been trimmed on one side only; shards of plastic were left from saw. This one-sided trim job left a gap of 3/8 on one side of each blind, which took away my privacy. You could watch the TV from outside! Also, the valances were cut wrong due to poor measurements, and the installer even broke one.
The entire job was so bad that the installer advised me to leave the protective which say to remove after mounting on the blinds(those that were new and still had the tape) because he knew it was going to have to be re-done. A cord-grabber broke off and store put it back using pliers that left scratches in the paint . This was the blind that had no protective plastic tape, probably returned from constant breakage.
When I called the 800#, they were rude and told me to deal with the store manager. The store manager was not knowledgeable of the product and therefore not helpful. After months of trying to get satisfaction on this situation, I was left having to order another set at a discount rather than getting a refund.
More Blinds To Go Complaints & Reviews
- Blinds To Go - Don't buy from them
- Blinds To Go - Low quality of product
- Blinds To Go - Lifetime warranty is a fraud
- Blinds To Go - Awful experience
- Blinds To Go - Illegal Interview Questions
- HW Installation, LLC, Heath Wolpaw - shade installation
- Blinds To Go - Shades that break, uncaring customer service
- Blinds-To-Go - Poor products
- Blinds To Go - Lack of quality
- Blinds To Go - order time