Black Arrow Expressparcel from overseas

I've been waiting for my order thru shoppee
From overseas and everything was good until it said na my address was incomplete and I wasn't contacted that my parcel will arrive today. How come? I used the same complete details as I did before and they found my house.in fairness to their customer service they responded to my complaint and said that my parcel would be delivered the next day and they would prioritise my parcel. They did text me that it will arrive but unfortunately, I waited the whole day for nothing. I was waiting for a status update both in their website, facebook and in shoppee para makaabot sana complaint ko ng office hours nila. But it was past 7pm na ng may update na and the status said "consignee unknown". I gave them my active phone number and told them where the rider can ask for directions and told them whose name to find but nothing. Nada. I contacted them again para mahabol sana dahil sabi ng seller they wouldn't return it to them kasi overseas siya. But they didn't respond until the next day and it was too late. It was in "transit" na daw. I am very dissapointed and dissatisfied sa service.

Qw