Black Arrow Expressdrs953779- failed delivery - sumalde peter john preciosa - status: delivered but I have not yet received my item

S Feb 05, 2019

I was waiting for my order worth 528.00 pesos and I already paid it first via lbc, so it will only have to deliver, I was expecting that my order will arrive as it says on delivery by Sumalde Peter John Preciosa, I am here all day at my house waiting but no delivery, until the status says delivered but I have not yet received my item.

Black Arrow tracking number:BEX5798456993685
Received at BAE SPG 02:27 PM
Pickup Completed 01:42 PM
10:45 AM
(Fri) Jan 25
Shopee CB-SLS item booked.

RESOLVED

item delivered, receiver did not inform me. sorry for ranting because i'm on my period. thanks. God bless

• Sy
    Sylvia Chong Nov 27, 2020

Pls check for the tracking number : MY85656532908.. what is going on ? Still haven’t received yet?

• Sy
    Sylvia Chong1973 Nov 28, 2020

@Sylvia Chong Pls solve Tis .i haven’t yet received. Why so stupid haven’t or lazy delivery?

• Mi
    Michelle Fabro Tecson Nov 05, 2019

Please solve this. I haven't receive my parcel yet. Supposedly i will receive it last oct. 26 but until now its nov. 6 i still dont have it. Please settle this. Contact me [protected]

• Ba
    BAEsupportersinceBIRTH Sep 12, 2019

This BAE rider @ Balanga Bataan need to terminate ASAP. Too lazy too deliver our order. Didnt even get a chance to text or call us. How sad BAE