BJ's Wholesale ClubNeed an "all sales final" sign on the front of the building!!

D Jun 10, 2020

Tried to return 2 items that were both securely shrink-wrapped. Was informed that they cannot take returns except for clothing because of the pandemic!!! I mentioned that they could wipe down the shrink-wrap and return it to the shelves. She said they could not. She said there was a sign at checkout. I looked for it, and it was a white sheet of 8x10 paper with the message typed on it, taped under the self-check tower. No one is going to see or read that sheet of paper!! In addition, when I checked in at the front with my items to return, they didn't bother to tell me that I couldn't return it!! I had to stand in line for 10 minutes! There should be a large sign as customers enter the store saying that most sales are final! Make it clear!!! They obviously don't want customers to know. I have added a photo so the piece of paper taped under "Self Check" can almost be seen...

Need an "all sales final" sign on the front of the building!!