ADVERTISIMENT

Biolife Plasma ServicesI have a new donor coupon in got referred

V

I have the new donor coupon. They gave me my first 6 payments with no problem. Then on my last two payments they gave me nothing and when I asked they referred me just because they didnt want to pay me out. I was yelled at. When I was told to come up there in showed my coupon. Just from them to look at it in say we dont know why u couldnt get the payment but its nonthing that could do. I walked away with my arm hurting, yelled at, talked down too and still got nonthing. I asked for the biolife cooperation number they told me no please give me a call [protected].

I have a new donor coupon in got referred

• Ka
    Kategrd Apr 16, 2019

I was a new donor but they refused to take on the 3rd time stating some nonsense that they themselves said they didn't understand. It is obvious this is a scam to get new donors without actually wanting to pay them. I am disappointed in these tactics.
    Stop posting that you want new customers under scams like this.
    I can call it a scam as others have complained of same issues!

Comment Guidelines