Biolife Plasma Servicesdonating plasma

A Nov 19, 2018

I've been donating plasma since 2013 at the denton biolife center. I get a check up (physical) every year. I've had the same tattoo on my neck and piercings on my ears since I started donating in 2013. I went to get a check up this year (on wednesday) and the nurse told me she didn't have my piercings or tattoos on file and now I have suddenly been deferred from donating at any location because of their negleigence to document this information on my file. I talked to two managers shay and luke and they were not understanding or listening to what I had to say. I was on the phone for 37 minutes and they told me they could not do anything about this and made it seem as if I lied about not giving them this information since I started donating. I have had the same tattoos and piercings since before I started donating and I feel the staff members, nurses and managers have failed to their job by not documenting this information on my file. I am now basically listed as a liar and can not go back do to their incompetence of not having this information on file. I asked to speak to the supervisors boss (david) and luke told me that he is on vacation and so I asked to have david give me a call to resolve this when he gets back. Luke then told me that he was not going to give him this information or continue any longer speaking to me over the phone. He told me to call back in a week to discuss this but I will not be able to donate no matter what. Very bad customer service to be listed as a manager both shay and luke. I feel as if I have been punished for their mistake to document this information. I really loved donating and saving lives and now I can no longer do this due to their incompetence. My name is amber britton and I would like to receive and call back any monday or tuesday when i'm off of work. My number is [protected].