Binder and BinderBad Representation

I just found this and thank goodness I did before I hired these people! THEY AREN'T EVEN REAL LAWYERS! If you are considering hiring them please check this link out first:

Binder-and-Binder.com

I just saw that the Senate is wanting Social Security to look at all of the cases that have been represented by Binder and Binder. Some people may even have to pay their won benefits back. If I were you, I would NOT trust these guys. Just look what they did to the guy on the website linked above.

• Di
    disgruntled veteran Feb 22, 2012

Yes, I too have been working with Binder and Binder and I have to tell you all that they are not what they advertise. They are far from simpathetic too your needs. I am barely able to drive to the Doctor, when I recieved a letter from them telling me that my own doctors exam results were not good enough to win my case. After 2 yrs of treatment and exams and x-rays, and MRI's suddenly all that isn't good enough. It's almost like they are working for the Social Security Administration. I say this because I was told on the phone by 6 of the case workers handling my case, that my case was open and shut. But now I will have to pay $350 to see an outside doctor, which is 5 hours driving time away! or they will not be able to gaurantee me a favorable outcome. I am petrified that I won't win now where before this letter from them I was feeling very confident about my case. Good Luck with them if you consider hiring them.