Menu

Bidz.com review: refund for cancelled order#[protected] k414

K
Author of the complaint
3:40 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

this order cancelled 12/11/2018 order #[protected] still waiting to receive money back on card only got two emails from Amanda M stating a time it will be refunded this timeliness has come and gone Sent numerous emails no reply I am senior and being charged interest on card Never got anything just took my money no response .They are outright Thieve and the American pollutions let them get away with defrauding seniors and hardworking people Trump should step up and take this company off the American market and charge these people co or managers with fraud If I stole a loaf of bread from corner store I would be prosecute and fined or maybe go to jail [protected]@hotmail.com 302 $ they got of mine .Ken

Update by keeper414
Apr 22, 2018 1:33 pm EDT

I cancelled order but never received refund back on card they outright defrauded me had on email saying takes 2 weeks to put money back on card never got refund 2 months later and cant contact bidz by email or phone Sad when they steal from seniors outright fraud and the government allows them to do it i reported them to better business bureau .Hope they get my money back that they stole i got nothing $320. they defrauded me .Not even junky rings i hope these people are soon caught and put in jail .People who got shares in company should be aware what is happening in bidz .com Los angelus California .I might report them to Police station in that area .please don't do business whit these swindlers. ken.p

More Bidz.com complaints & reviews

Bidz.com - scam and fraud!
Bidz.com - corrupt company!
Bidz.com - fraud and cheating
Bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices
2 comments
P
Jul 06, 2018 2:05 pm EDT

Thieves. Nobody answers the phone or responds to emails. I bought a $12, 000 Rolex and got nothing. Fortunately I contacted my credit card company before 30 days and got a full refund to my card. I suggest anyone that has bought from them to get your item checked to make sure its not a fake. Don't buy anything from Bidz unless you just have money to throw away. Many of their items are cheap products from China that cost the 10 cents on the dollar to buy.

T
Apr 20, 2018 11:10 pm EDT

My value judgment is that it's a scam. I bought a ring with a certificate of quality, where I evaluated the "jeweler specialist" with whom this company cooperates. On the site and in the certificate, the estimated price was $ 21, 000. When the ring was bought by me, for $ 3, 500, I saw a terrible stone, in three days I was at 5 jewelers who were simply in shock. Each of them gave its price, and it was no higher than $ 850! I could not do the return, because I had to go abroad, on a business trip for 45 days. I think that the prices they put on the site are fictitious, they do not correspond to reality. If you go to the site, take any ring, bracelet, watch and look at their characteristics, then show these characteristics to decent professionals. To not be sued, they sign this fraud in very small print, which is almost invisible: * Appraised values ?are determined by 3rd party appraisal companies. These companies are not affiliated with Bidz.com. The appraised value is usually the highest retail value for the item. Bidz.com does not guarantee the appraised value to be accurate nor the ability to resell based on the appraised value price.
Thus, they mislead customers and use other people's money, as it is difficult to get money back from them.
I have another bad story with this company, do not receive a refund, my second order was a clock of $ -190. Not having received hours, as, having bought them, the jasper asked for a refund. Amanda M. (Customer Experience Specialist) promised to return the money in 7-14 business days. But, more than a month has passed, no money, no response to emails, no opportunity to get through. Completely ignored!
I think the actions of this company are criminal, buyers mislead, use other people's money for personal purposes. If anyone has suffered from this company, I propose to unite and apply to the appropriate state structures to protect American citizens from fraud.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

69 complaints