Bidz.com / a diamond ring certificate of authentication
My name elias cherfan, from the province of alberta canada,
I have won a bid on a diamond ring from bids.com and paid for immediately, there web declared 7 days for the ring delivery and the certificate available at shipping, they got paid for the certificate of authentication.
After two month of contacting and e-mailing I finally received my ring, but since august 2018 until today the certificate has not bean mailed yet.
Several e-mails with sharon beil @ customer service and promise after promise so far no certificate, and finally she start ignoring me and not replying to my e-mails.
I appreciate any help, ph: [protected] e-mail, ([protected]@yahoo. Ca)
Updated by Elias Cherfan, Feb 21, 2019
The worth customer service ever
More Bidz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - scam and fraud! 
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- Bidz.com - steer clear of buying from bidz.com 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz - fake and super low quality! 
- Bidz.com - a purchase of a ring
- Bidz.com - quality of merchandise; their return policy wioth 15%; ad the face that they are selling items which are not what they say they are 
- Bidz.com - took my money but never sent the product 
- Bidz.com - bidz.com well rip you off