Complaints & Reviews

2.5 lbs C02 Tank

I bought one 2.5 lbs Cylinder tank last June but i was only able to open it last September as we are away the whole summer. When i went to my local refilling station, they told me that the tank is broken. So i sent the item back to them. After more than a week that they have received it, they did not contact me until i followup and they are denying that it is their tank as it is different from what they are selling according to them!
When i checked on the picture that they are selling, there is a slight difference on what i have received and what the picture online they are selling. Now they are saying it is not their tank BASED ON THE PICTURE so they will not replace it. I asked them because tank should have serial number so they should know they came from their warehouse. Well, they say they don't do that. THE WORST ONLINE SELLER i have ever encountered. Bunch of DISHONEST PEOPLE shipping a different item, WORST IS they are DENYING they shipped this item to me! I can't believe there are PEOPLE LIKE THIS! SCAMMERS and tricking people who are far from them so that we can't get back to them as i am far away from San Diego!

slide on beer faucet lock

I purchased a $40 beer faucet lock 18 months ago from Beverage Factory. The lock mechanism was difficlt to remove from the beer tap because the mechanism would bind. 5 keys were broken (I made copies of the original two keys) over the 18 months of infrequent use. I used lock ease and WD-40 several times in hopes that the mechanism would not bind. Finally I had to saw the lock off of the beer faucet dispenser the afternoon prior to a party at my residence. I called Beverage Factory and requested a replacement. They refused to replace it, or give me a refund or offer any compensation what-so-ever. I am dissapointed with the quality of the lock mechanism and more disappointed with Beverage Factory's response. I will not do business with Beverage Factory in the future.

Bad service

I have purchased from this store several times, and they've become one of my preferred vendors.
The items I've purchased are reasonably priced. This was a premium product, with all vendors offering pretty much the same price; Beverage Factory had a 10% discount, which helped.
Order was placed on a Sunday. The order was processed, and shipped, on Monday. I used standard ground service, and because we're both in Southern California, the package arrived on Tuesday.
Unit was well-packed, arrived undamaged, and works fine.
I've just placed another order with them, and I'm sure I'll continue to do business with them in the future.

Bad service

Don't buy vinotemp wine refrigerators and don't buy from beveragefactory.com.

I bought a vinotemp from beveragefactory.com and the led went out within the first 90 days. They did replace the unit. Within 30 days, the led on the second unit went out as well as the cooling element. I contacted vinotemp and they indicated that only the 1st unit had a 90 day warranty. So, basically, they could replace my unit with a faulty unit without any recourse on my part.

I contacted beveragefactory.com and they said it was a manufacturer's issue. So, I have a broken wine refrigerator sitting in my garage. These are sold all over the country at targets and they don't stand behind their product, obviously. Buyer beware!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices