Bethlehem WindowsBusiness Practices

I thought this type of site was meant for REAL complaints relating to services rendered...not a place for competitors to do their evil biddings...to slander a good company's name therefor affecting their very livlihood. When I came here to look at a few companies, I came across these postings on Bethlehem Windows and found them mildly entertaining at best. This is a contractor I personally know, who has done business for us a number of times and our experience with them couldn't have been any better than what it was!!! One thing that I noticed about all of the postings is that they were all done on the exact same day...as were their "joinings." If the stories were any more outlandish, I would suggest that the competition go into screenwriting rather than selling windows. I go on these sites to keep myself informed, not to become a part of some personal vendetta. I just couldn't sit by and not speak up after reading such garbage. Hopefully someone who is looking for a reputable contractor does find their way to this site and happens upon my comment and it is helpful. They were all that I had expected, been promised and more. Every sentence in every story posted here is an absolute LIE! Buyer beware is right, but you don't have to beware of Bethlehem Windows. Thank you for reading this and I hope you all have a blessed day :)