Menu

Best Buy  -  Dishwasher

B
Author of the complaint
6:47 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

"Today was the third time the delivery and installation of our new dishwasher has failed to happen. My wife and /or myself have taken off work to be at home to allow the installation team to access our house for the installation only to have them not show up or call to explain why they have not shown up.

The purchase was made on January 23rd of this year. The original installation date was scheduled for 2/4/22, the next date was 2/11/22 and the third time was slated for today, 2/25/22 between 12:00 noon and 8:00 pm. My wife called today around 5:30 pm to check on the status and she was told the truck was"in transit". I called at 7:48 pm to see what all that meant and was told by your Geek Squad Rep in Texas that it was still"in transit" for today. I asked to get the phone number of the person driving the delivery truck so I could ask him when he might get here and was told that he could not give me that info. It is now 8:13 pm and they are still not here. No one is calling to explain why they have failed AGAIN to provide delivery and installation the dishwasher that your company has already been paid for.

More Best Buy complaints & reviews

Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product
Best Buy - No response to my e-mail
Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke
2 comments
T
Mar 04, 2022 3:39 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

February 26 2022 my husband and I purchased a tv from Best Buy in the store. We had a delivery date of 3/3/2022. This delivery never happened. I called the store and was informed there was no delivery scheduled. I then asked to speak with the manager and was told the reason my delivery didn’t happen is because it was “unsafe”. I asked the representative what does that mean?! I live literally on a military base in a military town. I told the representative that was unacceptable and why no one has followed up with me about this issue. If I did not call to check the status I would not have known that I would not be receiving my merchandise. So basically Best Buy is allowed to break contracts with their customers. I asked if we would be compensated for taking off work to be here for our delivery and I was told 58.00 was what they were willing to give back…again unacceptable. I will never make another purchase from Best Buy breaking contracts isn’t good business and I plan to complain with the better business bureau.

S
Mar 03, 2022 8:03 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

We are having a problem with dryer ordered and was to be delivered and no show. Have called number of times and get no where. No one will ever call back. Frustrated will NEVER buy from them AGAIN. Never buy online e with them.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

783 complaints