Bershkaquality of product (shoes)

S May 20, 2019

I bought a white shoes on 02/2019 by amount of EGP 399 ( after sale), I used it two times only, then I had to wash it on 05/2019 as it became very dirty due to it's whiteness colour.
I washed it ALONE in my washing machine with very normal water ( Neither hot or cold) as usual with my all white shoes .
After washing it & drying it in an open air area, a yellow color appeared all over the shoes, I used to wash it again but with same result .
I went to Bershka ( Mall of Egypt Branch) without the purchase receipt as it was lost noting that I told the staff that I bought the said shoes on 02/2019 with amount of EGP 399, they advised that they will try to wash it through their dry clean house but they feed me back with same result I had .
As a final result they asked me to take the shoes as it is as they can't make any thing without purchase receipt !!!
I told them that it was your product with poor quality regardless I have the purchase receipt or not noting that I am a frequent customer at your Branch, as they didn't gave me any help .

Please need your support as I am very sad & decided not to deal with Bershka any more after this situation

Waiting for your feedback