Bergdorf GoodmanShipping delivery is a disaster!

J

I shop Bergdorf Goodman because it is a great retailer with first rate merchandise. However, BE WARNED, they NEVER ship when they say they will. This Christmas, I followed the instructions for Christmas delivery. They supplied fake tracking numbers......essentially NOTHING is ARRIVING until the 27 or the 28. Three of my packages has not even been received by Fedex or United States Postal service.
This is such a scam, Bergdorf Goodman should be ashamed. Dont promise what you can't deliver. So now I have to go buy replacement gifts, or explain to my entire family that they will get their gifts late....maybe.....whenever they arrive. Be warned: Bergdorf Goodman does NOT event ell you the truth, so you don't even know. If something is backordered they do NOT even email. This is a disaster.

• Yi
    Yijia Li Sep 16, 2019

100 % agree. I ordered Giogrio Armini extra crema on March 28, I have waited for six months now. They always said that they will ship, but never delivered.