Bergdorf Goodmanproduct ordered over 30 days ago - still not delivered

K

Hi,

I ordered a pair of sneakers from Bergdorf online on March 8, 2017. Today is April 12, 2017, and I still have not received my order so I asked to cancel.

I don't understand why Bergdorf would list the item as available (no warning that it's a pre-order or anything) if it was really not. This was misleading and false advertising as I could have purchased the sneakers elsewhere.

For reference, my order # is WB1663195288

Also, I had to check in about the order. Bergdorf was NOT proactive about communicating the status with me. This was super disappointing and frustrating.

I hope that no other customers have to experience this headache.