Bensons Beds — terrible experience
I ordered two beds and mattresses from Bensons in oct. 2007, delivery on 5th nov. 2007, the van arrived minus one single bedframe, after several phone calls by the delivery men and myself we were told the frame was out of stock, the driver admitted he new this before they left the factory. Our old beds had been picked up by our local council the same morning, (at 7am) the only convenient time for either party, My husband slept on the floor for three nights until the manager of the store arranged to loan us a metal frame until our order was back in stock. I was given two further estimated times of delivery, which I had to keep pressing for, In march of this year after three visits to the store and numerous telephone calls I canceled the order of the bedframe and asked for a new agreement to be sent, after several calls again I was told this was not possible I would have to pay the original interest free agreement off and be refunded the difference, I would not agree to these terms, I e-mailed Bensons Head Office twice, I did not get a response the first time, I have now received a new contract with the correct price and an apology from the new manager at the store.
I do not feel this good enough, No one has ever asked for any payment even after I stressed concern over it, If I had not kept pushing for the matter to be resolved I wonder how long I would have to wait. I am a disabled senior citizen and this whole business has been distressful.
More Bensons Beds Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep to live mattress from Bensons Beds - mattress is rubbish
- Bensons for Beds - avoid this costly and frustrating company!
- Bensons for Beds - poor customer service & broken promises
- Bensons for Beds - bensons for beds scam
- Bensons for Beds - disgraceful customer service
- Bensons for Beds - new bed - order no. a5383117
- Bensons for Beds - delivery
- Bensons for Beds - sydney bed & divan
- Bensons For Beds Burnley - unpleasent manner in staff
- Bensons for Beds - igel mattress (double)