Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Telemarketing Bench Craft Company Awful company, masters of scams!

Bench Craft Company  -  Awful company, masters of scams!

Author of the complaint
4:08 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bench Craft Company victimizes customers and takes unethical and fraudulent sales practices to a new low. February 2007, a friend of mine was solicited via the telephone for the purchase of advertising space on a course scorecard. My friend opted to participate in the advertising offer, which was to begin May 2007.

In May, the advertising did not appear in the scorecard. The Bench Craft Company sales manager, Mark Hogan, said that the ad would be present in the following month (June).

In June, again the ad was not present. Mr. Hogan again said that the scorecard ad would arrive in July. Again, in July the scorecards arrived, however, the paid ad was not present. Again, Mark Hogan said that by August 2007, the ad would be printed into the scorecards. The advertisement was not printed in August a full 3 months later than promised.

A request for a refund, since the valuable summer golfing opportunity had passed, was refused. In September, my friend's credit card company entered Bench Craft Company in arbitration. Bench Craft Company lost. Instead of either printing the ad or refunding the amount, an additional $400 was billed on top of the $350 for the ad.

Bench Craft Company claims that a refund is against their policy as stated in their contract. My friend responded to Bench Craft Company that a contract was never provided. Bench Craft Company denied this and provided my friend with a contract with someone else's name on it.

This story gets worse. September, October, November, December 2007 passed with no ad. Every month Bench Craft Company refusing to either print the ad or provide a refund.

It is now March 3, 2008, a full year later. Instead refunding a customer, they sent the cost of the ad plus the additional cost of the arbitration they lost to collection with the aim to ruin a customer's credit.

I noticed Bench Craft Company has quite a long list of complaint filed with the Better Business Bureau. I can see why. The company supports questionable sales tactics, does not deliver on their services as promised, is dishonest about the agreement a customer enters into and attempts to cause harm. How do they live with themselves?

72 comments
Apr 01, 2022 8:55 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They eventually got the scorecards into the course, about a month late, but the location of the ad was NOT where I was told it would be. It was on a flap to be folded back for use. I was shown a sample where it was at the bottom of the scorecard to be seen throughout use.

Mar 31, 2022 9:29 pm EDT

It’s a boiler room . After 4 days I was let go . Proper training hah ! I was put in a desk from a very loud project manager most of the time I couldn’t even hear the customers I was calling over the phone . The phone I had also crackled so it was difficult , plus the radio he played music next to his desk did not help and then him laughing at his own f ups . I finally got into a flow with no little help after 4 days and I had people lined up for the next day and …. Gone! To be honest it was my first cold calling job! BUT I SPENT TWO DAYS CALLING PEOPLE WHEN THEY HAD 2 reps from different offices calling the same area / the names of those two golf clubs … mount dora country club … and wait for it Mount Dora golf club F N REALLY?

SET UP TO FAIL ! So many times people said I already talked to you .. or stop calling me …take me off the list

OR YOU GUYS RIPPED ME OFF

ALREADY ONCE

I know I could of done this job . Honestly not till my last day on a Thursday did I finally get into a flow

Maybe that’s on me —- but I still think I could of done it . I was already was so broke I hadn’t eaten in 3 days and finally Thursday I was feeling more confident . It’s too bad I think I could of kicked [censored] .

Jul 20, 2021 3:44 pm EDT

I wish I had done my research properly before opting to go with them.

Not only did we get a carbon copy experience as to other frustrated users on here, such as trying to add 'extra' charges on there or claiming we never paid but once they have your money - absolute silence. You never actually get a product from this company - we paid for 2x golf course ads and have tried multiple attempts to get in touch for art work and to ask when this is being implemented...crickets...absolutely nothing. we paid back in March 2021 and now July and have called, texted, emailed, everything I can possibly try.

Its a scam company as far as I can tell, they look like a proper media company on the outside but I don't think they actually ever what they say. After reading all the bad reviews, we experienced almost identical service its obviously a scam that works for them. I just dont understand how taking clients money and not giving anything in return is not just theft, how are they still allowed to operate?

I am putting this down to a really bad judgement call on my behalf.

W
Jul 27, 2021 6:34 am EDT
Replying to comment of SamM2021

I just got scammed.

W
Jul 27, 2021 6:36 am EDT

I have had a male contact me about presenting a golf course ad. It has still not been presented.

E
Jun 06, 2021 11:04 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wish I read this before I gave them my cc number. Has anybody had any luck disputing the charges?

Jun 21, 2021 8:31 pm EDT

I had a very similar experience with this company. They photoshopped me approving one of their contracts to convince my bank that I owed them money. I went back to Travis, my rep with Bench Craft, with the obvious evidence that the document had been photoshopped and threatened court. He immediately agreed to a refund. FYI, before this on a call he was swearing at me and pressuring me to drop the issue and lose my money. Just don't give in to the pressure and keep pushing and you should get back whatever you lose.

Aug 02, 2021 1:07 pm EDT

Same issue here with someone named Jesse. Photoshopped an email saying my client approved a 1400 dollar charge for cards at multiple golf courses, one of which was permanently closed. I am their IT provider and I know every email that comes and goes out of our system, and this email was never sent form our email server. Complete and utter bull----. They need to be thrown in jail.

Jan 17, 2021 10:54 am EST

Benchcraft can eat my doodies. They are worthless garbage. If you see anyone who works for them, feel free to throw up on them

May 07, 2021 4:44 pm EDT

Agreed!

Oct 25, 2018 11:15 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dishonest business practices! After almost a year, I still cannot verify my ad at the golf course. They pressure you for a 'deal' because they say that it must go to production only to call you three weeks later with another 'deal'. They do not honor the 'deal' that they call with, so don't do it! They try to trick you by having you quickly text approvals to them. It's really terrible. And when I called them for assistance, Mr. Sanders told me that he hadn't had but two sips of his coffee yet and he wasn't ready to deal with my issues until his finished his coffee. They are scammers and bullies. Stay clear of this company!

May 07, 2021 4:48 pm EDT
Replying to comment of MlsIV

I called the golf course which they said the ad was for, and the golf course had nothing to do with them and had never heard of them! Benchcraft found their name online and used them as a way to sound legitimate. The lady making the scam call sounded all happy, talking about the weather, the baby in the background, what a great business I have, etc. I do not understand how people like them sleep at night...what an awful way to make a living! COMPLETE SCAM COMPANY!

A
Oct 19, 2018 9:02 am EDT

In summary, my Bench Craft experience was poor. I found that the representatives I encountered to be unethical and their method of operation to be fraudulent. I would never knowingly have any business dealings with them!

May 07, 2021 4:45 pm EDT
Replying to comment of Anthony257

Yes, stay away! They are pathetic, looking for an easy way to cheat people out of their money.

Apr 17, 2018 10:19 am EDT

Just so you know, ten years after the original comment, they are still using undesirable advertising methods (a/k/a spam), and the reviews suggest that the other unsavory aspects of their operation are unaltered.

Feel free to send them any money which you no longer need.

Mar 25, 2018 2:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company lies to get your money and cannot produce guaranteed sales. Such liars

Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm EDT

If these people call you hang up and block their number

G
Mar 07, 2017 12:37 pm EST

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS 'BUSINESS'. Yes, they will put your advertisement on a golf course sign and are very professional in setting it up and getting the design the way you want it. But after the initial setup, they take advantage of the fact that you are busy and don't remember little details of small advertisements like this.

We signed up to have an ad put on a ball washer sign at a local golf course after the salesperson would not give up - offering discount after discount and making us believe that 2 years were included, when in reality we would be charged each year. 6 months later they faxed another contract and made it seem like it was needed to keep the ad going. But really they were signing us up for another product - simply called "D" on the contract - meaning that they charged our card an additional $395 for this 'new product'. Last night they called again saying that the year was up and that they needed us to sign a contract to renew so they could charge our card. We called customer service to figure out what was going on and they explained that no we were all set on the original contract until October 2018 but that the salesperson was setting us up with another product - called "S" on the contract.

Anyways, they are very shady and make you feel like you are forgetting things when really they are just scamming you. Even if they were reasonable, we have never once had a customer come in to take advantage of the discount they would get from mentioning the sign. Stay away from this company or, if you must use them, keep very detailed records of each document and record your phone conversations.

Dec 20, 2017 6:18 pm EST

SPOT ON TRUE!

Jun 30, 2016 2:58 pm EDT

This whole comment is just a string of spam words strung together. It's not even coherent.

I will first readily admit I myself have read what I feel is an overwhelming sense of emphatic support for the truly trusting and good hearted people whom still remain in our beautiful society looking to continually grow and prosper, and isn't this after all what we all aspire to actually put in motion and do, rather than just talk about doing? I personally share this constant move forward approach as not trying is in another words defined by many powerful motivational and inspirational public trusted and tried figures as the exact definition of failure otherwise; the doing nothing approach. Therefore it's my opinion, please don't tear my personal opinion to shreds as I feel we are all able to share them whether others agree, dislike or much worse, but perhaps there are many who share similar perspectives as well, and trying can't hurt, even if it helps just one single individual, it counts, a single person has proven to change thousands of lives. So ultimately I am getting to the finale of the post by stating the comments are excellent as the established patterns of behavior, particularly with scenarios and actions taken and actions outcome, all different customers, but same source company, fact proven #1, surely there is documented proof as well, secondly, of each slightly variations of approach by company, they still have several same exact examples with multiple customers and same outcome where the customer was not satisfied, to the extent of fraudulent and deceptive practices, again I'm certain each customer has their factual information to show proof of this supporting evidence, it's what you can prove, show on paper or factual proof not she/he said, which is further going to make the case iron clad, continuing this basic process just by reading your great comments, the BBB, isn't going to provide the remedy you seek, however, the steps to file free of charge with a little collaboration of you consumers wanting them either out of business, money returned, etc., is to simply take your already facts in possession, just get a little more organized, file a combined ftc.gov complaint firstly, assign a leader for that task, secondly, in parallel, assign a second lead to file in parallel another complaint with the consumer protection bureau which is in charge for overseeing and enforcing the guidelines for practices - on behalf of the consumer - in which the company has to address the CPB as they report public reports and on behalf of the comp controller to protect the consumer from deception and misleading advertising, lending, debt collection, goods and services, advertising practices and much more, you are assigned a case number, follow real time response from the company after you file your complaint through consumer protection bureau, you can then respond and deny, escalate and additional file in parallel or secondly directly to your attorney general and that is absolutely where you want to be clear, concise, factual, submit your findings and efforts to date, and what you feel is or not being resolved. That will be the end and this will not take more than 30 days total, entire process described above. The details were provided to help you be as successful as possible and I wish you all the best, alll whom have struggled and still awaiting resolution. I was there in another situation, different company, same concept and I learned slowly over a long time by research and more research to learn the hoops and red tape. If you want to take them down for sheer principle, prevent another from this horrible ordeal, it'll be your best feeling of achievement and someday your karma will be repaid to you by 100%, good people deserve good things. Wish you all the best!

J
Nov 01, 2015 1:31 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I just want to confirm that Benchcraft company is a rip off, unfortunately I did not do google research before giving my credit card # to them. Once they had my cc # I got nothing for weeks. Since they didn't design my ad or do any work on it as promised, that's when I got suspicious and googled it, discovered they were shady as I suspected. They wouldn't cancel or refund for me and I had to dispute it with my credit card company. They disputed the dispute and this went back and forth until the bank made their final decision in my favor. I told the ad designer not to waste his time making any ads for me. Then Benchcraft sent me a printed copy of an ad (6 months later) with an invoice, and they are sending it to collection agency now. Funny because the ad is terrible and makes my business look unprofessional, I would never approve such an ad, not even if it was free, and they want me to pay them for it. Also I was promised alot of things that were bogus, ie "exclusivity" none of my competitors would appear in the booklet (there's 4 of my competitors in the booklet not counting myself); 2 ads for 2 years (for the price of 1 year), then they try to give me just 1 year. And they are trying to charge me for the 2 ads (even though they made just one ad and it was after I told them not to). Dealing with this company is a nightmare, do not become their next victim, just hang up.

Sep 19, 2015 3:01 pm EDT

Lol, I LOVE when their employees come on here posing as consumers to try and fool people into thinking this company is anything less than a total scam and their employees dirtbags. Please, clowns, do you REALLY think we're all that stupid?

Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm EDT

bench craft is a great company actually. i got so many referals from my ad. it was amazing... now see how stupid this site is? it posts anything about anyone. DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING ON COMPLAINTS BOARD

Mar 23, 2009 9:02 am EDT

Bench Craft sold Golf course guide advertising to me 8-08. I checked to see if the work was done, found they did not have an ageement w/ the golf course and had not done the advertising . Bench Craft has refused to refund . I was scammed.

Mar 12, 2009 7:19 pm EDT

bench crap company should be there name, a 100% rip-off company, i have been promised a bench for one year now, i call just to hear how stupid the next excuse is. Buying stock in todays market is safer than talking to this company, buyer beware!

K
Mar 23, 2015 12:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm surprised your site allows a racist bigot the opportunity to racially profile online. Are you sure you should allow this comment to stay on your site?

J
Mar 20, 2015 6:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Just got a call today 3-20-15 from a black sounding individual named Michell saying he was the Marshall Canyon Golf Course in California and that they advertise companies on the back of their score cards. I said really. Just another scammer who should be in federal prison. Why aren't the Feds going after these ### who are stealing hard earned money from struggling mom and pop businesss. He was a nice charmer though, and steals with a great personality, a good way to drop down your gaurd. Not!

F

What about poor innocent me? I have a company called Fairway Media Sales in Canada. I put ads on coffee sleeves and I am not a merchant member of Visa or Mastercard, but Bench Craft use my name "Fairway Media" to bill all you people. When you are looking to dispute the charges you call me. I have asked Bench Craft not to use my name but they refuse. I get calls from all over Canada on my cell (which I am paying for the long distance even when I am in the U.S. on vacation and paying roaming), so that I can try to help you people find out the real company behind all those charges. It costs me time, money and aggravation. Thanks a lot Bench Craft.
STOP USING MY COMPANY NAME TO BILL PEOPLE. It is so annoying.

Jan 31, 2015 9:19 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I wish I had known about all the complaints previously We paid $750 for ads at 2 different golf courses in August 2013. Tried for 6 months to get somewhere with them AFTER finding out that the gold course didn't get the guides (or they were wrong depending on who you talked to but we never saw one) beginning in April and finally was promised a refund in November by Nick Sanders. When it didn't show on my credit card in 21 days i filed a dispute which they contested and i am still fighting with them to get my money back.. as others have said THEY ARE A SCAM

A
Jan 27, 2015 6:57 pm EST

Totally Absolutely agree, they should be put out of business. They are a absolute total disaster!

Jan 27, 2015 8:36 am EST

I made the mistake of taking a job with them. After years of working in academia, I decided to try sales. I was still young, mid-twenties, and was excited about the opportunity. I can tell you from an insiders perspective, you are all correct. It is a HUGE waste of your money to buy advertising with Bench Craft. It's not so much a scam, per say. They do take your money and EVENTUALLY place your ad on the back of a golf scoring card. The problem is that this can take well over a year, sometimes more, to happen. If you call the customer service line, you will either A) be on hold forever or B) simply get the run around. And of course, they will NEVER refund your money. It was a horrible experience for me to listen to of these furious customers call me, a sales rep, who was on no position to help them. I had to tell them to call the ridiculous customer service line (knowing they wouldn't get any help their either). I left after a month. Please, avoid these people and continue to report them to the BBB. There is a reason they have such a horrible rating.

Nov 02, 2014 4:04 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The complaints here were done by Llyod Porter a former employee who felt he was let go wrongly . Whether or not he should have been fired or not is not my business. But 99 percent of these complaints are made up.

Nov 02, 2014 3:56 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Bench craft with a few problems got my ads out as promised. All in all great job!

Nov 02, 2014 3:44 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I'm surprised at the negative feedback on this site. All companies have some unhappy customers but something does not seem right. I'm the head of the San Diego Chamber of Commerce and Benchcraft has dealt with over 100 of our members. All feedback positive. Must be an unhappy employee.

May 07, 2021 4:43 pm EDT
Replying to comment of Bhowler

That's because it's a SCAM company!

D
Apr 29, 2014 6:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I currently HAVE BEEN IN THE PROCESS OF SPEAKING WITH "Misty" @ Bench Craft about advertising in a course guide for a local country club golf course. I learned my lesson 8yrs ago when I was scammed out of 5k ! & Now I do plenty of research before I send $$ or give out my CC info. THANK GOD for the Internet. I would have been another victim on this list! Obviously I will NOT be sending any money to this company.
Thanks to all that posted, you have saved me money, time, hassle, grief, frustration, and aggravation!

Jun 14, 2017 9:13 pm EDT

Misty contacted my housecleaning business today scammers lol 😂 glad I did not fall for that

Mar 26, 2014 7:51 pm EDT

I paid for advertising with Bench Craft Co IN 2013 (Now, I am not sure if I ever was advertised, mute point now) What IS for sure is once I paid them for the advertising I was bombarded with phone calls trying to sell me more advertising, I thought wow I am never doing business with this company again! In January of 2014 I received a call from Bench Craft telling that the second round of advertising needed payment to proceed, so they were going to use my card information on file. I said BS you are. I immediately cancelled my card and heard nothing further from them until Today. Jason from Bench Craft called me, I was waiting on a customer as I own a retail location. I answered he told me the purpose of his call I said No, I wouldn't be advertising with them this year. He retorted WHY? I explained (kindly) why, he says again WHY? I said I am not advertising with your company, he responds a third time, WHY? I (not so kindly) said WHY? He hung up on me! After my customer left I looked up their phone number [protected]. I asked to speak with a manager, proceeded to tell the receptionist what had just happened. She put me on hold as said that Mark the manager would return my call immediately as he was currently busy with 6 different things and could not talk right now. I have yet to hear from Mark! I am confident I will not either, I began looking on the Internet in frustration and that is when I came across this message board. Now I wonder if I just handed them easy money and ever really received any advertising?! They were suppose send me a sample, I never got one but didn't really care until now.. Good Luck and stay away from these company.

P
Oct 28, 2020 12:50 pm EDT

"mute" point hahahahahah

Jun 12, 2013 9:05 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am soliciting business' who are interested in filing a class action suit against Benchcraft.

If so comment at [email protected]

Mike

U
May 26, 2013 12:57 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Run away! Another victim here... Was dumb enough to do business with these people without reading reviews and it cost me over $1, 200.

V
Apr 25, 2013 9:45 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

TOTAL SCAM. I bought an ad package from them Jan. 2013 for $375. Then they called me back three months later demanding another $375 which was NEVER IN ANY WAY discussed during the sales call. DO NOT business with this company. PERIOD.

Apr 05, 2013 3:38 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If you have had a poor experience with Bench Craft Company, or ever worked for the company, please contact Justin Bowes at [email protected] He has some questions you might be able to answer. Attorney Generals Office Cobbs is getting locked up

Sep 26, 2012 4:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Scammers Losers and they will rip you off

i know i worked with these sleazeballs

Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm EDT

Good Morning,
On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:12 AM, Grandt Mansfield wrote:
My Name is Grandt Mansfield with Bench Craft Company and I am emailing on behalf of the Normandie Golf Club. I am emailing you because we are in the process of putting together the Inaugural Course Guides that are going to go out to the Golfers and Guests for an entire year.
In the Guides we will provide all the Crucial Golf information the Golfers need to play as well as a place to track their scores, but we are also going to showcase 1 Business per hole with a Full Color Sponsorship.
The reason for contacting you specifically is because the Course gets about 32, 000 rounds of golf per year. 90% of the Golfers are Homeowners, 55% are Business owners, 35% are Women, and are middle to high income.
We are looking to Showcase 1 Pool and or Spa Related Service in all the Guides to refer the Golfers to. If you could please email me back, that would be greatly appreciated. I would love to give you the details.
Sincerely,
Grandt Mansfield
This was a e-mail I received
This was my response
Grandt,

This is a rip off Been there done that and all it did was cost my company money. Please take me off your list.

This was Grandts response
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 12:17 PM
Well first off, it isnt a rip off. No form of Advertising is Guaranteed. As a Business Owner you should know that and you cant blame the printing company for that.
Secondly, I dont have a list, but I would be more than happy to contact Google to have them pull you off there if that helps
Now that is the lowest from of ### to threaten someone just because I was honest and told them I thought it was a rip off and to please remove me from their list. They are right there is no list because they just get on goggle and start e-mailing companies.
This was all copied and pasted from e-mails. NOT MADE UP

I
Oct 05, 2021 5:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have a sneaking suspicion they also pull from LinkedIn and Facebook.

Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm EDT

I have known a few people who have worked at Bench Craft. Trust me when I say it is a very shady business and even employees that were making 120K+ leave because it is hard to sleep at night. Do not do business with these guys.

Jun 28, 2011 10:14 pm EDT

Take heart! Because of articles and consumer response I found here and online, I ESCAPED and they were NOT successful in scamming me!

I received a call today from them...same promise, "only one more available and only $300!" What a deal.

"Can you hold for a moment please?" *hold* Google "Bench Craft Company". Google presents me with page after page of scam warning. Did a quick check at the BBB also - it only takes a few seconds. They have a "C" rating. I go back to the call...

Me: "Thank you for holding. I see that your company has a 'C' rating with the BBB. We only do business with 'A' rated or higher. Thank you for calling." *click*

HE CALLED BACK! LMAO!

Bench Craft: "Did you just hang up on me?"

Me: "As I explained, we do not do business with any company rated lower than 'A'."

Bench Craft: "Well...what is YOUR rating?"

Me: "A+" (and it truly is)

Bench Craft: "I don't..." and then the line mysteriously went dead. Well, maybe not so mysterious as I actually hung up on him again.

He hasn't called back a 2nd time. It might get really interesting if he does. We can record calls, we have been known to prosecute harassers.

Bench Craft Company has been in business for about 30 years. They service over 2500 courses across the country, as well as courses in Canada and Hawaii. Let's do some math here. The average course is 18 holes. There are an average of 7 products per course. Scorecards, Tee Signs, Benches, Ball Washers, Display Boards, Course Guides, and Folders. They handle almost half a million accounts. Many of whom are faithful repeat customers. When a customer is called, the outlines of the FULL agreement is detailed to them in no uncertain terms. Then an invoice is either faxed or scanned and sent to them so they can read those terms in black and white. There is no way anyone can charge your credit card without you giving them the credit card information. Why would anyone give someone credit card information over the phone without having a contract in front of them in black and white first? And if you read the terms, sign that contract, and give your credit card number, then what's the problem? That's not slamming. If you're not smart enough to do your own homework and research advertising techniques first, then the results or lack thereof are on YOU, not the advertiser.

C
Apr 18, 2011 3:39 pm EDT

Benchcraft called us and everything sounded good, we paid $100 down and the balance was to be paid when the golf scorecards went out, We never received a scorecard with our name on it and they have neer been printed. BUT bencraft has sent us to a collection agency and now they want $375 stating that we approved the proof so they want paid, they now say they dont print until they get thir money, benchcraft wont talk to us and wont send us a copy of the contract or proof they printed anything.
look at hahahahahahaha comment, this is the type of a-hole you will deal with at benchcraft after te sale

Mar 14, 2011 8:49 pm EDT

Wow. This company is not a scam. They do follow through with what is promised. They have Customer Service department that handles any issue fairly. I would re consider believing information posted by disgruntled ex employees.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

42 complaints