Menu
Belle Lily Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Belle Lily
reviews & complaints

www.bellelily.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 9 Reviews

Belle Lily Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
9 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Belle Lily at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Belle Lily has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Belle Lily. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Belle Lily reviews & complaints 9

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Belle Lily reviews & complaints

K
8:22 pm EDT

Belle Lily I ordered Leopard block key hole neck tank,the shoes to match

I ordered several items from your website on Facebook, and have never received it,it was payed for on 4/7/23,I have a copy of my bank statement where it was debited, please check on this.I sent you pictures of my bank records where it came out of my bank, I would really like to have the items I ordered, YOU received your money, I would just like to have what I payed for

Desired outcome: Either the items sent to me, or my money back

S
6:14 pm EDT

Belle Lily Clothes

I spent over $250 on clothes from this website, after reading their measurement guides and taking my own measurements. When the clothes arrived, none of them were anything like their photos, they were extremely cheap material and different colors from their photos, and they were all HUGE on me. I contacted the company immediately that day to request a return, and they then informed me that I will have to pay all the postage and it HAS to be registered mail to return, which is HUNDREDS of dollars more than the regular post. I went in to ask about it, and regular post would have cost $30 to return, but registered post would have been over $300, which is more than I paid for the clothes. I emailed them back, and was trying to request sending it by regular post (their "tracking number" for their "registered post" on delivery also never worked by the way, I had no way of seeing where the parcel was for any of the whole month it took them to deliver their products) and they were very unreasonable. They had offered me 50% refund to keep the items, but honestly they were horrible and I just wanted to return them. We continued to email back and forth for weeks which turned into months, with their and my delayed responses, when I finally threw up my hands and said fine, please just return the 50%. They again emailed me back confirming this, and I said yes, refund it, to have them turn around and say that it has been six months now and that they cant process any refunds over six months. I have literally been emailing and arguing with them since the day my parcel arrived, and at no point did they tell me there was any date this needed to be resolved by to receive said refund. I just want my money back. They have offered me a store credit, and that is the last thing I want. I don't even want the clothes I have, they're awful, I just want my money back.

Desired outcome: refund

H
6:50 am EDT

Belle Lily Refusing to process refund

I order clothes worth over €100 company claim that their size s it's a size 6 or 8 lies ! nothing you ordered from them it's size 6 or 8

The sleeveless top size 12 I have to gave them all away.

Dresses are size minimum 12 to 14 hanging off you like a bag of potatoes.

When I ask for refund company constantly asked me to measure myself from head to toe but never reply about the refund policy, because they don't have any I would like to get my money back because what they send it's horrendous.

Desired outcome: Money back for it

Is Belle Lily legit?

Our verdict: Belle Lily emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with Belle Lily.

Belle Lily earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Belle Lily with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, Belle Lily has resolved only 0% of 9 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

Belle Lily protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The age of Belle Lily's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Bellelily.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Belle Lily website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Bellelily.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • We looked up Belle Lily and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
7:24 am EST

Belle Lily Bellelily

I ordered from this website over a month ago and my order hasn't been shipped until today but the funny thing is I have been asking to cancel my order and they keep trying not to cancel it. They asked me why I wanted to cancel and I told +3? Then they replied and said they would cancel one of the items that's out of stock instead and that the rest of my order shipped. It's been about a week since I've asked for a refund then they want to hurry and ship my items so that I can not cancel. Wow that's unbelievable! I'm a very unhappy customer! Also I have ordered from them once before and the flats I got are made so cheap it's crazy to me!

Desired outcome: Desired outcome is I want my money back it took way to long and I just don't want anymore!!!

11:24 pm EDT

Belle Lily Pants

I paid $40 for a pair of pants that didn't have a hole for the button to go in... they say this is normal. I have never I. My life bought pants that you have to cut the hole to button them after spending $40

Desired outcome: Refund

12:33 am EST

Belle Lily riding boots

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY

I purchased a pair of boots from them which looked nothing like the product advertised. The photo they had used to advertise has been stolen from another legitimate supplier to advertise their own inferior product. Their product ( a riding boot ) is in fact not safe to use due to the sole not being smooth as advertised. They have offered me only a discount off my next purchase and not a refund despite me telling them their product is not for for purpose.

Yes the product was cheap but it is also not fit for purpose, and completely different to the one advertised

K
11:10 am EDT

Belle Lily clothing and return policy

I ordered about $130 worth of clothing from the site for a vacation I had planned with my family. The items took almost four weeks to arrive, and were not delivered in time for my vacation. When I did finally receive the items, the quality was terrible. The material was shiny, polyester satin type. The clothing sizes were also all over the place. I ordered a "small" in everything (suggested by the site's size chart). But when I received the clothing, most of it was way too big and there were a few shirts that were so tight I couldn't get them over my head. The company also sent me duplicates of some of the clothing and left out a couple of the items that I actually ordered. When I tried to receive a refund, their customer service wanted me to jump through a ton of hoops...take photos of the items I don't want and give them my body measurements, etc. But still have failed to issue me a refund. They said that they don't stock their items in a warehouse and are unable to issue refunds. Horrible customer service! Returning items should never be this difficult! Don't mess with these people or you will get ripped off in the worst way!

G
12:53 pm EDT

Belle Lily I ordered my shirt back in february still haven't got it I want my shirt know

It was a mamma tried tank top address is 7610 s Mooresville Rd box 34 West newton in 46183 I want it with in a week.
Brianna mccorkle
[protected]@gmail.com
Please and thank you
I should get what I paid for you got the money and I got nothing it sounds like you all are scammed you have no phone number to talk to someone about this issue if I don't get my shirt in a week I will post on Facebook to not order stuff from you guys I want my shirt I ordered now

B
5:20 am EDT

Belle Lily you will regret

The photos on the website are fake. The clothes are completely different and have a terrible quality.
I received a dress that was in the smaller size in a different color. In other words, not what I initially ordered. Yes, it was not very expensive, but it doesn't mean I expected this garbage instead.
The returning process is very sneaky as well, and you will pay even more than you have spent because the shipping will be at your expense.
Its terrible and only you decide whether is a great idea to deal with them.I highly recommend not to do it.

Read full review of Belle Lily and 1 comment