Menu
Ink & Rags Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Ink & Rags
reviews & complaints

www.inkandrags.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 20 Reviews

Ink & Rags Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
12 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Ink & Rags at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ink & Rags has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ink & Rags. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Ink & Rags reviews & complaints 20

Filter reviews by rating
8 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Ink & Rags reviews & complaints

4:43 pm EDT

Ink & Rags Order deliveries, responses (or lack of).

In january i ordered a pillow and never received it. Because of the fire they claimed, I let it go. I sent emails but received no answers. Later I ordered another pillow and also never received it. More emails went unanswered. I filed a complaint with my credit card company, which they reviewed and determined what Ink and Rags told them (didn't tell me) that they sent both items. How can I prove I never received them? Ink and Rags never sent me order confirmations or delivery notifications on either order. Beware!

Desired outcome: I would like my money refunded.

Update by ShirleyIG
Aug 04, 2023 4:47 pm EDT

When

I discovered this company, I told many friends how awesome it was, since I had purchased from them earlier and had positive outcomes. Now I have to warn those same friends to stay away! What a shame!

T
6:07 pm EDT

Ink & Rags Shower curtain and bathroom rugs ordered and never were received.

I ordered an Audrey Hepburn shower curtain and bath mat back in January. I have never received my items and I have sent multiple emails to their customer service and have not received any response whatsoever. My Order number is 19718. If it were going to take longer than agreed they should have notified me but instead they chose to ignore all of my emails.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund as I have been waiting on my purchases for almost 6 months and they never bothered contacting me or responding to my emails.

Ink & Rags Ordered in November 2022 and still haven't got my stuff

Ordered in November 2022 and still haven't got my stuff. Tried to get in touch with them like 20 times but no answer. Gonna have to fight the charge. Don't even bother with this site.

Is Ink & Rags legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Ink & Rags as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Ink & Rags stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Ink & Rags should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Ink & Rags earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Ink & Rags achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Ink & Rags has claimed the domain name for inkandrags.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Inkandrags.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Ink & Rags website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Inkandrags.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Ink & Rags has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 12 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website belonging to Ink & Rags has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Ink & Rags. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
J

Ink & Rags I bought some bedding from Ink & Rags LLC back in August for $291

I bought some bedding from Ink & Rags LLC back in August for $291. But they never sent it to me! I've tried emailing them loads of times, but they never reply. It's a total scam! Don't waste your money on them. They're still taking people's cash and not giving them anything in return.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags I was super pumped to order from Ink & Rags LLC, but then they went MIA on me

I was super pumped to order from Ink & Rags LLC, but then they went MIA on me. I tried calling, emailing, tweeting, and FB messaging them, but no response. I had to file a complaint to get my cash back. And to top it off, they blocked me on social media just because I was trying to reach out. It's a bummer because their stuff looks rad.

H

Ink & Rags So, I ordered a pillow from Ink & Rags LLC in January 2023

So, I ordered a pillow from Ink & Rags LLC in January 2023. They took my money, but I never got the pillow. Then, in March, I ordered another pillow, and they took my money again, but still no pillow. I've tried emailing them, but they haven't responded. I can't even find a phone number to call them. I just want my money back for both orders.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags I ordered from Ink & Rags back in July, and it's been way past the time they said my order would be done

I ordered from Ink & Rags back in July, and it's been way past the time they said my order would be done. I can't get a hold of anyone to check on it or get my money back. They took almost $200 from me and now I have to try and get it back myself. I've tried reaching out to them a bunch of times on different sites, but they haven't responded at all. I only gave them one star because I had to.

N

Ink & Rags Ordered a $400 comforter set in November last year

Ordered a $400 comforter set in November last year. Long story short, after emailing, calling, reaching out via their website and social media platforms over the course of 5 months, I had to dispute the charges. I've ordered from them before (2017) and never had a problem until now, so that was extremely disappointing. DO NOT order from them. They'll take your money and you'll never hear from them again.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags I bought something from Ink & Rags LLC a few months ago and they kept me in the dark about what was going on with my order

I bought something from Ink & Rags LLC a few months ago and they kept me in the dark about what was going on with my order. After waiting for 3 months, I still didn't receive it. I tried to contact them through email, *** messages, and phone calls, but they didn't respond at all. I had to get PayPal involved and it took a long time to get my money back. It was a frustrating experience and I wouldn't recommend buying from them. Look for another place to spend your money.

R

Ink & Rags This company is a scam

This company is a scam. I orderd a duvet cover from them on 06/21/22. I reached out to them at the contact info they have listed on there website over 4x over the course of 3 months with no response and my item was never recieved. Thank goodness I used PayPal so I finally got a refund because they never responded to PayPal. If I did not use PayPal and went directly through there website I never would have gotten a refund. Don't use this company it's a SCAM!

N

Ink & Rags I'm getting pretty frustrated with Ink & Rags LLC

I'm getting pretty frustrated with Ink & Rags LLC. I ordered some stuff from them back in January and it's been way longer than they said it would take to get here. I paid $175 for this stuff and now I can't even get a response from them. I've tried calling, emailing, and chatting with them but nothing seems to work. It's really disappointing because I was excited to get my order but now I'm just left hanging. I wouldn't recommend ordering from Ink & Rags LLC if you want to actually receive your stuff.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags So, I bought a duvet and pillowcase for my kid from Ink & Rags LLC in January

So, I bought a duvet and pillowcase for my kid from Ink & Rags LLC in January. They said it would take like 10 weeks to ship, and that's cool. But, I didn't get any other emails from them after that. I sent two emails asking for more info or when it would arrive, but they haven't replied yet.

Ink & Rags I gotta say, I ain't too happy with Ink & Rags LLC

I gotta say, I ain't too happy with Ink & Rags LLC. I ordered a duvet cover on 9/23/2022 and paid a hefty $159.00 for it. They said it could take up to 10 weeks to ship, which is already a long time to wait. But then, I never even got a notification that it shipped! I tried to reach out to them to get a refund or at least an update on my order, but they haven't even bothered to reply. My order number was #IR17440. Not cool, Ink & Rags. Not cool.

Ink & Rags I ordered from Ink & Rags LLC on Aug

I ordered from Ink & Rags LLC on Aug. 13, 2022 for $299. They said it would take *** weeks, which would have been Oct. 22. I've been trying to get in touch since Oct. 8 through email, phone, and social media, but haven't heard back. No updates on my order or shipping.

Ink & Rags I bought somethin' from Ink & Rags LLC on August 3rd for $149

I bought somethin' from Ink & Rags LLC on August 3rd for $149. They said it would take *** weeks to ship, but I ain't heard nothin' 'bout my order since then. I tried to get in touch with 'em a buncha times, but they stopped answerin' me after September 8th, when they said it would ship by October 12th. I even left comments on their Instagram posts askin' 'bout it, but they deleted 'em. Seems like they know what's up.

Ink & Rags I ordered something back in November and I still ain't got it yet

I ordered something back in November and I still ain't got it yet. I paid with my credit card and I've been trying to get in touch with the company for weeks. I sent them like 5 emails and messages but they ain't got back to me. All I got was some dumb automated message saying their email ain't working and they're getting too many messages. I just want what I paid for, man. Ink & Rags better get their act together.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags I got this email receipt that says I can reply anytime, so I replied 3 times already

I got this email receipt that says I can reply anytime, so I replied 3 times already. I also sent 2 emails straight to their website and a message on Instagram, but I can't find their phone number. I bought some bedding from them on Sept 7 and the receipt said it would take *** weeks to ship. It's been 16 weeks now and I still haven't got my stuff. I emailed them a bunch of times in the last 6 weeks but they never replied. They charged me $255 on my ***, but they never got back to me.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags so I ordered a pillow from Ink & Rags back in September for $62.95 and it's been over a month and I still haven't gotten it

so I ordered a pillow from Ink & Rags back in September for $62.95 and it's been over a month and I still haven't gotten it. They didn't even tell me when it was shipped, but they sure charged my card. I hit them up with a couple emails asking for an update, but didn't hear anything back until I did some snooping and found out they had a fire in their building. Like, I get it, but they should have told me that from the jump. I even slid into their DMs on *** and Instagram, but still no response. They got a disclaimer on their website now, but that don't excuse them from taking my money and not delivering the goods. They need to get their act together and either send me my pillow or give me my money back.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags So, like, I ordered this King size comforter set from Ink & Rags through Affirm on September 5, 2022

So, like, I ordered this King size comforter set from Ink & Rags through Affirm on September 5, 2022. It was a pretty penny, $373.95 to be exact. The website said it would take *** weeks to get my order, but it's been way longer than that and I still haven't gotten anything. I've tried messaging them on their website and even on *** messenger, but no response. Not even one! I just want my stuff or my money back, you know? I even contacted Affirm and they said they would help, but it's been a hot minute and still nothing. So, can someone please help me out here? Thanks.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ink & Rags I bought some stuff from Ink & Rags LLC for $285.05 USD on 12/10/2022

I bought some stuff from Ink & Rags LLC for $285.05 USD on 12/10/2022. I bought from them before and it was all good, so I wasn't worried. They sent me an email with the receipt and said to email them if I had any problems. They usually take *** Weeks to make stuff, but they said there was a fire and it might take longer. I waited the full 10 weeks and then asked when it would be ready on February 17th. They didn't answer. I asked again on the 24th and still no answer. I tried to contact them through their website and still nothing. On March 11th, I asked for a refund and they never answered me. I tried to get my money back from my bank, but they said it wasn't fraud because I bought from them before. I lost $300 and I'm really mad. I sent them another email saying I'm going to report them to the ComplaintsBoard.com because they're so unprofessional.

Read full review of Ink & Rags and 1 comment
1 comment
Ashley Cleghorn
, US
Nov 13, 2023 2:43 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order for 2 pillow cases and a duvet cover. I have sent messages and emails and have not yet received a reply. I place the order December 13th 2022 at 7:43pm.

View 0 more photos

Ink & Rags Customer Reviews Overview

Ink & Rags is a popular online store that offers a wide range of unique and stylish clothing, accessories, and home decor items. The website has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers who appreciate the quality of the products and the excellent customer service provided by the company.

One of the most notable positive points of Ink & Rags is the variety of products available on the website. Customers can choose from a wide range of clothing items, including t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies, as well as accessories like hats, bags, and phone cases. The website also offers a selection of home decor items, such as pillows and wall art.

Another positive aspect of Ink & Rags is the quality of the products. Customers have praised the durability and comfort of the clothing items, as well as the unique designs and prints. The website also offers a range of sizes to accommodate different body types.

In addition to the quality of the products, customers have also praised the excellent customer service provided by Ink & Rags. The company is known for its fast shipping and responsive customer support team, who are always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that may arise.

Overall, Ink & Rags is a highly recommended online store for anyone looking for unique and stylish clothing, accessories, and home decor items. With a wide range of products, high-quality materials, and excellent customer service, it's no wonder that the website has received so many positive reviews from satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Ink & Rags contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Ink & Rags?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ink & Rags Customer Service. Initial Ink & Rags complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ink & Rags above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ink & Rags. Discuss the issues you have had with Ink & Rags and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.