bella terraunethical sales

Totally pushy heavily accented man at the Bella kiosk approached me and my husband at the mall. Handed me a eye shadow and said it was free, "What color would you like?" He said he would show me the product and motioned for me to sit down in the chair. Before I knew it he as taking off my makeup! My husband was standing right there but he doesn't know this is not how this is done. He's thinking how nice that the guy is giving me a free gift. He starts asking me "Can you see the difference?" I said "yes, I see the side you cleaned looks pretty good." He's confused as I guess I did not give the correct answer. He applies four different products and continues to tell me how great they are while bashing what I currently use. He told me these products are all for sensitive skin and the stuff i use will make me break out, and he is wrong. When I asked the price he said $60.00, he didn't say it was just for one of the products until he was done and ready to get paid. He tried selling me several different groups and sizes of products for many different prices to which I said It was out of my price range but would come back after I checked the sephora store to verify the ingredients of the bare minerals products I currently use. He could not tell me the names of these terrible ingredients in the bare minerals products i use and kept telling me to look it up online I'm sure so I would not leave. He was defiant when I wanted to come back after checking another store and kept saying "He did me a favor!" He also showed me several receipts where he was able to sell others his overpriced product, like to the tune of $1500. He also told me I was rich and could afford it. I will not be back to the Bella counter ever and will not go back to that mall. The cherry on the sundae...my eyes are burning like crazy from his "great" products. Be careful and walk away if you encounter aggressive people.
Texas