Bella Terra Cosmetics / sales tactics

United States Review updated:

My 14 year old daughter was coerced into buying foundation and brushes for $80 after one of the Houston Galleria kiosk sales guys fast talked her into a demo. Their sales people are the WORST and are constantly accosting passers by with the old "Can I ask you a question" or "What make up do you use?" Just leave people alone, already. If they want make up, they will walk up to your counter. They all use the same spiel, so have obviously been trained in how to trick people into sitting down and then are pressured to buy the makeup. By the way, the make over he did looked awful-her face was caked with a dark baseline. I will be returning the unopened product tomorrow and if it is not accepted, I will be going to the Galleria office to file a complaint. And you can be sure next time I walk by the kiosk and one of the annoying sales people steps in front of me, I am going to make a huge scene. Or perhaps pull out my own makeup and ask if he or she wants to try it. I am SO TIRED of this crap.

En
Jun 23, 2019

Comments

•   Jun 23, 2019

I'm tired of people whining about how they were taken advantage of.

Ok... How could anyone coerce your 14 year old into buying 80$ worth of makeup? With what did she pay? Credit card? See the problem right there? Why does she need a credit card?

•   Jun 23, 2019

Can I ask you a question?

You just did. Good day. (Keep on walking, obviously)