Bella Briteunauthourise charge

Hi This US firm Bellabrite needs to be closed down as they are operating a scam whereby they offer a trial of their product but once they have hold of your credit card details they insist on you paying for a course of treatment and send the packages at $75 a throw.
which you do not want. I have had to change my credit card details although they have said they have now closed my account.
Ihave tried to ring them on their supplied telephone No but they are uncontactable ie "no reply" as I want to return thier goods and get a refund like most other reputable companies Tks JD.

joséphine Mar 27, 2017

FRAUDEUR EXPÉRIMENTER Fuir ces fausse publicité mensongere

• Ii
    iimpuuls Apr 11, 2014

They did the same thing with me and now I don't know how to stop them taking my money, need help ASAP!

• Gr
    Graham N Fee Jul 16, 2013

Seems I've been a victim of this scam myself
    I requested the free trial and received 2 pcs as promised expecting free postage charges only.
    I di not enter into any purchase agreemen, or so I thought, but find i have now been charged $92 (£62). I guess for the first time in my life (68yrs) I've been caught!

Is there any redress available?

• Th
    Thomas Gibson Dec 30, 2012

I have tried, unsuccessfully to cancel a "trial" order, but have had no response to my emails. They say they will respond to emails within 24 hours.
    Is this another scam where money is going to be removed from my account without my authority?
    Please respond.
    Regards,
    Thomas Gibson

• Ka
    Kate k Dec 04, 2011

Same scenario...being billed for a product I never ordered off my Bank debit card. Also in Massachusetts. Were are cards compromised by a bank???

• Mi
    Minnie52 Nov 28, 2011

People,
    had the same complaint. got an unauthorizrd delivery and charge to my debit. After several attempts to contact company and being on hold forever, I called my bank to complain. She immediately suggested I cancel my debit card to avoid any other charges. I'll get a temp card until new one is available by stopping at the bank.
    Never agin fall foe this type of promotion.
    M

• Me
    Melissa Bowman Nov 21, 2011

I called the day after I received the product. . . they already charged me and wiped out my bank account. . . . I sent everything back unopened. . . . they told me basically to go to hell

• Gl
    Gloria X. Oct 31, 2011

They charged me $78 for a free trail, which makes no sense!!! Please try to help us and future people going to be cheated!!!

• Fr
    Franny D Sep 16, 2011

I recently responded to an ad for "free trial offer" from the above company; almost immediately, I noticed a charge of $78.41 on my credit card!!! This is no free trial offer; this is malicious misrepresentation and I am outraged and want the company, if it truly exists, to refund me the money that was charged on my credit card. If you can do anything, please do so, and report this company to everyone and anyone!!! Thank you.

• To
    Tony Yeomans Aug 11, 2011

I ordered a free sample of their toothwhitening product they asked for card details to cover postage since then they have taken money from my account July £50.51 August £53.51 its a SCAM
    I have been in touch with my Bank to try to stop this, also there is another company doing the same Orthowite WATCH OUT

• Pa
    pagnew Aug 09, 2011

This same thing just happened to my girlfriend!! What do I do?? How do we get our money back!!!

• Br
    Brenton Ferguson Jul 26, 2011

Please can you put back $3.87 and $1.03 back into a personal account because he did not allow this Bellabrite to be charged to his credit card. Any questions please call me at [protected] thank you

• Sk
    Skylar F May 10, 2011

Call your credit issuer's disputes department asap. They handle these issues often and can really help you out.

• Be
    bellabrite May 09, 2011

i ordered a sample for 1.00 now isee they have taken 79.00 out of my account i cancelled my order i want my money put back now you people are scamming the public i will sue you severly

• Do
    doreen hill Mar 12, 2011

.ORDER CANCELLED IN WRITING IN FEBUARY MONEY STILL GOING OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. PL, EASE RE-EMBURSE THIS IS CAUSING ME ALOT OF STRESS . I REALLY CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY YOU THIS MONEY

• Sh
    sheilamavsi Nov 23, 2010

The recorded message said I could press one to cancel my order and to hold for confirmation then the phone went dead

• Sh
    sheilamavsi Nov 23, 2010

Bellabrite charged my debit card before the trial had even had a chance to start. I am waiting for an email

JanIsMad Aug 24, 2010

BELLA BRITE...WHAT A JOKE, I GOT MY CREDIT CARD CHARGED EVEN AFTER I CANCELED THE ORDER. NOW THEY WANT A CONFIRMATION NUMBER THAT I GOT AS A "MATTER OF FACT" BY PHONE WITH NO WARNING AS: WRITE THIS NUMBER DOWN JUST IN CASE BECAUSE IS IMPORTANT...WHAT A SCAM!!! YES I AM MAD.
    I HOPE EVERYBODY HERE GETS THEIR MONEY BACK, ME INCLUDED.
    JAN

• Mi
    michelle england Aug 20, 2010

they called and talk to me about a free trial and next thing i knew they took 78.00 from my account. they want give any enformation about the telamarketers they just take your money. you cannot trust them they dont know how to run a business.

• Bu
    bucktownboy May 19, 2010

I recently signed up for free trial, I received free trial in the mail. Three days later there is a charge of around 80.00 on my bank statement. I would like a refund. Or I will seek representation and sue the company for false advertisement. Your product, which isnt worth 8.00, has not been opened. I will return it. Once I have my refund.

• Do
    Dorothy J. Davis May 08, 2010

I was charged for a product before my trial was up. A representative from Bellabrite contacted me to conferm the order and I told her that my trial was not up and that my bank told me that Bellabrite had allready charged my credit card for an order when the trial was not over. I told the representative that I only had wanted had wanted the trial and to please cancel. She stated that she could not do that. It was out of her hands.

• Di
    Diana Musslewhite Jan 28, 2009

You need to dispute the charges and if that doesn't work tell the credit card company you lost the card and they will issue you a new one with a new number.

• Ka
    Kay Berry Jan 28, 2009

I tried to call and cancel product, however it was charged to my Capital One credit card.
    I WANT TO CANCEL THIS PRODUCT!!!

• El
    ella. l.foster Jan 09, 2009

i want my money back cause the prouct is not any good and i don't like it please sent me my $69.87 back in my account at communty state bank in starke florida 32091
    ella l. foster

• Lo
    Lorraine Dec 29, 2008

They told me I can cancel at any time, but they want me to pay $19.95 for what they sent me, the free trial offer.I told them I just want to cancel, and they would not let me if I don't pay. I live on social security. I can't afford it. They told me if I didn't sent them the money that they will charge me $78.95 a month/The product doesn't even work.What can I do.Lorraine Newhall

Jamie Reger Dec 03, 2008

UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. I ORDERED FREE TRIAL, PAID SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND THEN CANCELED BY PHONE AND EMAIL. WAS STILL CHARGED FOR SOMETHING I DONT HAVE.

• Ak
    akroan Oct 27, 2008

i was charged for services before trial was up and when i go to the website to cancel it there is no link or icon or etc. to be able to cancel it if i want to

• Ra
    raymond najera Oct 17, 2008

Overcharged $84.36 for what was supposed to be a free sample I never ordered any of their products.I have three of their boxes which I have never used to now.I will send them back for a refund of my $84.36.