Bella Britescam warning!!! do not use!!!

Warning!!! Your trial period starts the day that they ship and they bill your account before the trial date is up!
My gums are severely damaged and were bleeding after the initial try. 4 days later my teeth still feel like they are going fall out!
I have tried many products and this is the worst! I received my package the 22nd, tried it on the 23rd. Tried again on the 26th and I could only last 10 minutes.
I called and canceled and they already billed me on the 26th!

Warning!!! They accused me of not knowing how to read the product instructions!!! Not only is the product useless it doesn't work and the rude customer service rep blamed me for they defective product!

• Ib
    I. Beck Apr 06, 2012

I have not had a problem with Bella Brite as yet. I ordered the trial kit, and soon as I received it I called and cancelled the auto ship. So no billing problems, however I did not receive directions on how to use it. After checking online, and finding nothing but complaints, I am not sure I want to try it. If there is anyone out there that has tried it, without any adverse effects, would you please respond on how to use it. Thank You.

sandrdelatorre Aug 25, 2011

Hi!
    I also resived a free trial from bella brite! For my surprise when 8I check my bank acount bella brite charched me 78 dollars that I did not authorized! I called them and their response was"that is not our problem anymore" I'm so upset!!!

• Mi
    MissVip Jan 04, 2011

Hi,
    I recently got a free trial from Bella Brite and Noticed that they didn't come with instructions. An as I was looking for instructions online on who to use it...all I could find was neagitive complaints and websites for Bella Brite. I hope you don't mind me asking, But what is wrong with your teeth and gums now after using he stuff? I haven't used it yet an was thinking about it, but now I am not so sure thats such a good idea. How did you know how long to keep the stuff on your teeth for?? Did you get instructions with yours or did call an ask customer service?