BeautifulHalobeautifulhalo

N

I want to tell about my terrible experience with beautifulhalo. I have purchased a swimsuit which was on sale and paid $14 for that.
When I received it I was very disappointed because it did not look good and was made from cheap fabric.
Also it was super tiny and did not fit. I contacted beautifulhalo right away and asked for help, but they were terrible and unprofessional. They said that I received the correct size and if swimsuit did not fit then it was not their problem. As I already said they were unfriendly!
I was pushy and did not give up and they finally offered me a refund. But when they said that they can refund only 15% I got super angry! This site is terrible, they are just a bunch of scammers and I would not recommend them to anyone. Please buy somewhere else.