Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Online Dating Services Be2 be2 S.A.R.L unauthorized debit charge.

Be2  -  be2 S.A.R.L unauthorized debit charge.

G
Author of the complaint
11:28 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Date of incident: 7/5/2021
I subscribed for 3 months but just checked my account. It states be2 S.A.R.L
I have been charged $239.70. There is no way I would have paid this amount. I demand an immediate explanation. I believe this is an unauthorized debit charge.
Correspondence I did not ask for: how did this happen?

Hi Geziena,
Bravo! Cheers! Hooray! You are now a be2 Premium Member!
Right now, you have unlimited use to all of the Premium Member benefits without any limitations! Get started now and view your matches. See a profile that you like? Don't be shy, you can send a wink, like the profile to let your match know you are interested, or best of all you can write as many messages as you want. Your matches are looking forward to hearing from you!
Should you find yourself having any problems with your Premium Membership, our friendly Customer Service Team will be happy to help you with any questions.

Your chosen Premium Membership is valid for 6 months beginning on 6/5/2021.
Total Price: AU$ 239.70 (taken in full, including VAT).

To ensure uninterrupted service and benefits of your Premium Membership, it will automatically be extended every 6 months, for AU$ 299.70 (each payment will be taken in full, including VAT).

Of course you can always cancel your current Premium Membership in writing 14 days before the renewal date. For the cancellation to be effective please refer clearly to this order by stating the email address you use to login to be2. Further details can be found in our General Terms and Conditions.

If you should have further questions concerning your Premium Membership, please contact us.

We can't wait to support you in finding love. Have fun with your be2 Premium Membership! Regards,

Sarah Anderson