The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Be Wiser Insurance — Excessive Cancel Fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have recently sold my van and moved back down to a car. I no longer required the policy because I no longer have the van. The company is charging me 3 months worth of insurance for cancelling, this is over £350. Now I didn't expect to just be able to cancel and expected an admin fee of some kind. But this is such a large fee to charge when they wont even be providing a service. 2 1/2 months of cover will be the period they have covered me for in total (this insurance year) even though I have been with them for 14 months.
I have had used many insurance companies over the years and I've never had one hit me for 3 months worth of premiums on cancelling the policy. Its pure greed.
More Be Wiser Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Be Wiser Insurance - Refusing to pay claim voiding my insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance - cancelled policy
- Be Wiser Insurance - Cancellation
- Be Wiser Insurance - Car & Van Insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance - Be Wiser Insurance
- Be Wiser - phone call charge
- Be Wiser Insurance - misold policy
- Be Wiser - Home insurance NIGHTMARE! Stay away from Be Wiser!
- Be Wiser Insurance - Be Wiser Car insurance
- Be Wiser Insurance - Motor insurance