Bayview Loan Servicing LLCscam

Is Bayview Loan Servicing a mortgage company or Loan Sharks or what?. Now we have had the worst time with them. Bayview have sent us over fifteen modification with a letter saying that we ask for help with our mortgage. Every time we pay one out they create another one saying we have to come up with always over a thousand dollars to get the modification they never do what they say. Now coming up with $2, 000.00, $1, 900.00 or 1, 400, 00 up front each time is not easy also this money is to be wired to some one personal through western union. I borrowed $140, 000.00 in 2007 I still owe $140, 000.00 in 2012. A young lady inside of the company sent us a letter for a new modification but she had to have 1, 400.00 before Christmas wired to her, we told her we did not have that kind of monies so we had to send her $1, 100.00 after December 27, 2011. We wired $1, 100.00 on December 28, 2011 on January 3, 2012 she called and said that we did not wired the money we informed her yes we did, she said well it was not enough so it will go toward your account now you have to come up with $1, 400.00 more or we are going to sell your property. Now this is monies just taken. Now there must be a insurance kick back for banks, attorney and judges working together to force as many people as they can into foreclosure. Where are the law for big company against working people trying to live in America. We have lost it.

A Scammed customer
.[protected]@yahoo.com

• El
    Elaine Gray Sep 19, 2012

We have been working with them since Jan 2012 & they are doing the same
    thing to us! Every month they are CHANGING the rules that THEY
    assigned to us! I am more confused than ever & they just keep
    having me WIRE MONEY to them "SUPPOSEDLY" for what
    they call "TRIAL PAYMENTS"? But no documentation to support
    the home loan re-modification? IF anyone has any suggestions
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me: [email protected]
    I am sincerely BEGGING you to reply!!!