Bayport Financial ServicesCELL PHONE PHONE HELL

Q

I recently took out two cellphone contracts with Bayport financial services and it was hell from beginning to end. I took the package which included a Blackberry and Baymobile touch screen cell phone which is needless to say far from a satisfactory model. Its as if no one knows who they are and there is no support or help through the company as Cell C does not acknowlegde their cell phone contracts. I activated my Blackberry services and was charged the R57 and it worked OKAY until this morning when i could send or receive emails and mms's even though that cost was supposed to cover these services.
I called the blackberry call centre and was told that someone disconnected my service yesterday but they cant say whom. The found it difficult to even confirm that the contract was valid. i have had the phone for exactly 8 days and cant fathom why their service is no putrid. I was told that everything regarding support and contracts would be sorted out within 7 days of me receiving my cell phone. Once again, it has been 8 DAYS.