Bay Country Financial Services2013 Chevy Equinox

A

On July 4th 2017, I came out my house to go to my place of work only to find my car missing, A 2013 Chevy Equinox that I just got from Auction paid in full. I was shocked and disturbed at the same time; first of all I had to call out from work and then called 911 to file a report that my car has being stolen. The cops told me after listening to my report that a car that match that description was reported repossessed from my area around 3 am that morning that I should call Bay country financial, I was surprised because I didn't get the car through any finance company, but anyway to cut the long story short, I couldn't get through to Bay country financial till the next day 5th of July due to holiday. So on the 5th of July, I called to asked why my car was taken from my home without my permission as I have no business with Bay country financial. I was told by a female representative that my car has being repossessed, I told her there must have being a misunderstanding because I bought the car from auction and the seller was capital one and not even Bay country financial, and that it was not financed but paid for in full with cash. She disagreed, telling me the car was Bay country financial property and that they were the one financing the car since. After series of phone calls and emails showing proofs upon proofs that the car was actually mine and that I was telling the truth about buying the car from auction, the lady from Bay country financial said " oh so... we have review your documents and finally concluded that we might have repossessed the wrong car and will tow the car back maybe tonight or tomorrow ". I was like, are you kidding me, after taken my car from my home for nearly 2 days already, you're still thinking about when to return it back to me? The lady on the phone said, "Well... it's not our fault, its capital one's fault" and then she dropped the call. This is so unheard of, is it the wrongful repossession of my car or the physical damages incurred on the car after it was returned. I've never seen anything like this in my whole life.