The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bath Fitter — They tried to force me to sign a contract
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I recently has someone from Bathfitter come out to give me an estimate on my bathroom. They stayed at my house for 3 and a half hours and would not leave. They kept pressuring me to sign a contract that night, explaining that if I did not, I would not receive the discounted price they were giving me, it would be more. I didn't even like the discounted price, let alone the price if I didn't sign that same night.
Also, they told me I would be sorry if I did not sign and then decided later to use them for my bathroom remodel. Even when I told them that I felt pressured and that they were the first person I spoke to, they still pressured on. I told them I would like to get other offers and their whole demeanour changed.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Bath Fitter Complaints & Reviews
- Bath Fitter - Total scam
- Bath Fitter - Avoid tub liners
- Bath Fitter - Something to consider BEFORE calling Bath Fitter
- Bath Fitter - Bath Fitter does horrible installation, uses pressure tactics on seniors, lies about problems and the installer was very poorly trained .
- Bath Fitter - Will not honor lifetime warranty
- Bath Fitter - refused to give an estimate unless spouse was home
- Bath Fitter - refund
- Bath Fitters - shower installation failure
- Bath Fitters - bath fitters and, and flooding house tardy in finishing job. product does not have lifetime guarantee as advertised
- Bath Fitter - Grim business