Bath & Body Works Directcustomer service

I had just visited my local bath and body works at lincolnwood town center in illinois and recieved the worst treatment. I was standing in line for about 5 minutes when an associate let me know it was just one line I asked why she did not let me know earlier. So i stepped over to the other line but instead of telling the costumers behind me the same thing they just proceeded to check them out, when I asked for the manager to let her associates know that is unfair she replied with an attitude that " Well I just got here and theres nothing I can do "

• Updated by Laura grey · Dec 26, 2017

Won't be going back here any longer