Baskin-RobbinsI would like to complain about your service

Y

The incident occurred june 24th 2017. Here is a little back story. every since i was little my parents would always buy me baskin-robbins ice cream cake and i am currently 30 years old. well i had my daughter almost four years ago she will be four on july 1st. and ever year since i bought my daughter the same ice cream cake i had as a child and still currently do. well my since my daughter is four and able to tell me what type of cake she likes and she has been begging me for a paw patrol ice cream birthday cake. So of course i call a baskin-robbin to find one well the store at arrowhead stated that maybe if i call the lichfeild location to talk to the cake designers. well first off this lady never told me her name. Second i told her i would like a paw patrol and she just said that i have no clue what that is but we have finding dory and cars but no paw patrol. I do not want finding dory and i do not want cars i really needed a paw patrol one. She then goes on stating that if i bring a photo then she can put that photo on the cake and that was it. I would like to say how is it that you guys have finding dory, cars, frozen, Disney princesses but can not do a paw patrol cake. so because of this incident i went to a different company willing to make the cake for me.