Barnes and Nobleracism

T Review updated:

I visited the willow grove bn on friday with my daughter and we were looking in the section labeled african american and instead of finding african american books we found gay and lesbian books. We were told the books had spilled over from the culture section into the african american section but since the african american section was 70% african american they were within in protocol to label it african american. I suggested that perhaps they should change the culture section so that all of the books that belong there fit and they told me it was marketing's decision on how the books are displayed.

racism

• Iv
    Ivan s c p Sep 01, 2020

My wife and I loved Barnesies and would go the a couple times a week . Once the virus started up everything was crazy ! It’s been 6 months so far and I can’t imagine why we still can’t have seating ??? Come on, really ? Space out your tables like restaurants and eateries do and we along with many people will come back until then forget it . Time to get back to normal . Influenza has made more sick than Covid 🙏