Baptist Medical Centerwrongful death and malpractice

S

MEDICIAL MALPRACTICE WRONGFUL DEATH COVER UP WHICH MAKES IT A NEGLIGENCE HOMICIDE AND CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS.

On Oct.25, 1998, Tahshallah, an infant at Baptist Medical Center was injected with an NG Tube & SIMILIC MILK displaced into her LUNGS. SHE DIED ON NOVEMBER 11, 1998.On Sept. 7, 2000, a petition for 90 days extension of statute of limitation was filed Case # 00-174MA, Hereafter, a Notice of Intent to Sue was filed on Jan. 25, 2001, Case #: 01-00841-CA, A rejection letter was issued by Baptist and a Complaint was filed on August 8, 2001, AS this case has not been resolved. THIS IS A CLEAR PROOF OF CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION OF DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS OF LAW & EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAW. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.A FOUNDATION IS ESTABLISHED IN HER HONOR. Called """"THE TAHSHALLAH SINGLETON FOUNDATION INC, ."""" IS ACCEPTNG DONATION AT 1725 OAKHURST AVE. JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA, 32208, ITS MISSION IS TO ENHANCE, PROVIDE AND ASSIST THE QUALITY OF LIFE IN INFANTS, YOUNG CHILDREN, AND FAMILES WITH PROPER NUTRITIONAL, MEDICAL & LEGAL CARE, TREATMENT AND DUE PROCESS DEVELOPMENT PRACTICE RESOURCES REASONABLE TO PREVENT BELOW THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD OF CARE & TREATMENT. REDUCE POVERTY & INJUSTICE & ADVANCE HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT.

wanda velez Oct 14, 2012

I am diabetic with insulin pump where i was in er with my sugar very hi 521 the doctor was think that i have a simptoms of stroke and it wasnt that it was UTI and that discontrol my sugar into i been in er they never put me any insulin and i was the one that have to control my sugar with the insulin and i was over there and the doctor said to me that if i will stay in the hospital and i said no the nurse after a few hours discharge me and i have to ask the nurse for my antibiotic prescription and when she gave me the discharge she either knew the doctor told me that he will give me a prescription for my infecction. I was 7 hours and between that i have to ask the nurse asst to check my blood sugar because they either check my sugar either if i dont ask

wanda velez Oct 14, 2012

I was workiing over there and i seen a lot but the first think is the discrimination and injustice that they have with the employee and how they treated patient this is a nurse in triage when she check the patient she didnt ask almost nothing to make sure what is the situation with the patient of course in that way she got time to be in her ipad with the time that she doesnt have time to listen the patient but yes she have time to be in the internet

Comments

wanda velez Oct 14, 2012

This is other pict in wich one i have to get this spider in er and after i catched was over there for more that 3 hours

This is the spider

Comments

• Mi
    Minnie Small-Wilcox Feb 06, 2018

I'm typing this comment text to let you all know that our visit to the baptist medical center er are was not a nice one. we were instructed by one of the doctors at Lakeland Family Clinic to go the er. We arrived there about 3:30 and at 6:300 we still had not seen a doctor. There we people that can in after we did and was called them to see the doctor. My husband has a bad kidney stone and bladder infection with blood in his pee. We don't think that a person that is very sick like that should set in the waitingroom that long. You don't know what is wrong with them. That put a bad empression of the hospital. I hope this will be fixed soon.

• Ff
    ffddg Mar 01, 2020

Arrived for 10:15 AM appointment and had to wait 3 hrs for surgery. Prepped sitting in a chair due to lack of beds. Surrounded by tired, hungry, complaining staff.