Banner Desert Medical Center Logo

Banner Desert Medical Center

Having problems with Banner Desert Medical Center?

Banner Desert Medical Center Customer Service Contacts

1400 S Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ
Mesa, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Banner Desert Medical Center Customer Service. Initial Banner Desert Medical Center complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Banner Desert Medical Center above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Banner Desert Medical Center. Discuss the issues you have had with Banner Desert Medical Center and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

R
Jun 22, 2020

Banner Desert Medical Center — Family is not being kept in the loop for patient status and poor customer relations.

My husband Marshall Yager, was sent to Banner Desert Hospital by ambulance on June 17, 2020 because of a high...

Banner Desert Medical Centeremergency department

I was instructed to go to the hospital by my provider for a procedure to be performed emergently. Upon arriving at the hospital, I was instructed to go to the Emergency Room and register. After waiting in the ED lobby for over an hour, I was taken back in to the emergency department by a technician. Moments later a PA walked by and asked if I was the patient going for a procedure. I stated that I was and he indicated he would return. Just then, a nurse arrived to take me to pre-op for my procedure.

After my discharge, I received a bill from the hospital and the emergency room provider for care rendered in the emergency department. After providing the details and the provider review of my records, it was determined no care was provided in the emergency department and the provider cancelled their billing. The hospital has remained insistent on charging the hospital emergency room facility charge despite no care being provided.

Banner Desert Medical Centermedical staff not taking all medical information because of mother omitting facts

My fiance carrie was taken to community bridges for meth addiction when she was picked up she remembered me fine she self checked out in morning and she disappeared for a few hours and was found on side of road and could not remember her name or any info other then my name so they contacted me. Now she has been in hospital for days and because her mother has power of attorney will not let me see her. She has been giving them incorrect info about her past addiction and she hardly talks to her mom but with amnesia she seems to be ok but the mom at this time. The staff is not having all info about her case is something that needs to be addressed. I understand the laws but they may not be able to discuss her care but that is incompetence to not take information to at least check up on it. I need to find out where carries new power of attorney that was signed last year is, the hospital seems to not. Have it now.

Banner Desert Medical Centerwasn't given proper treatment or medication. was ignored for 4 hours.

Dr. James Mead ignored me for 4 hours and refused to give me anything for pain after requesting something for 3 hours. I was involved in a car accident 5 days prior and was returning to the E.R. for complications due to the accident. The accident itself caused a skull fracture, a nasal fracture, stitches in my left eyelid, back pain, and multiple lacerations. Dr. Mead had access to the accident information as well as any lay person could clearly see I was injured and in excruciating pain. Dr.James Meads actions or rather non-actions were completely unprofessional and borderline cruel and unusual. Please don't put ill people into the hands of someone like this.

T

Banner Desert Medical Center — children's er doctor

We took my daughter into the ER saturday december 19th 2015. The doctors who treated my daughter need to be...

M

Banner Desert Hospital — absolute negligence

In March 2014 I awoke with severe abdominal pain, so bad I was unabe to stand up straight, lie flat, move my...