Bankers Warranty GroupTerrible Customer Service

My name is D'Angalo and I bought a cell phone from verizon wireless. Instead of buying the insurance that verizon offered, the people there told me about this third party warranty company called BWG. I bought the warrant because I didn't want to go throught the hassle of paying monthly insurance. What a mistake that was. I paid $200.00 for the warranty and four months later, my phones' charger port was frayed, making it unservicable. I called the phone in on Jan 21st and I sent it in days later and they said i hav to pay another $125. I thought that my warranty was paid for already. Their records indicate they recieved the phone on the 26th. I had to wait a week and still there was no phone. I called them on friday the 3rd and they told me "oh they forgot about sending it through" in a nutshell. I called again that monday and they said that it should get sent in as soon as it gets authorized, the same day. Its wednesday and I called again and they said the same thing and I might not get the same phone that I sent in. I'm tired of getting ran around on my dime. This is the most terrible customer service I have ever seen. This is a learning experience, never will I do business with them again.

• Ll
    LLCHIEF Feb 21, 2012

This situation also happened to me. I suggest we contact a lawyer a file a class action against this company.