Bank Of The West — savings
Bank of the West has the absolute WORST customer service. 6 years to get an address change. Refused a deposit for 250.00 as it said two fifty and no instead of two hundred and fifty and no, then charged me a late fee. Now, they have suddenly stopped waiving my 5.00 a month on the savings account I have had to have for 7 years because I have Good Sam loan with them. It was set up to waive with an electronic deposit. I make 2 electronic deposits a month. Their whole front page ad is fee waived with any deposit anytime. Still, they charge me 5.00 a month. What a bunch of scam artists!
Updated by Maria in Montana · Nov 08, 2019
Also, at one point, they changed the PIN on my ATM card. But would not give me my pin. Took me almost a year to be able to access my account!
More Bank Of The West Complaints & Reviews
- Bank Of The West - overdraft abuse 
- Bank Of The West - atm ate my debit card! 
- Bank Of The West - daily overdraft fees plus more 
- Bank of the West - Oakland, CA - lying to customers! 
- Bank Of The West - poor customer relation 
- Bank Of The West - representative claudia and the branch.
- Bank Of The West - unauthorized charges /unbelievable amount of fees charged/ bad customer service and sympathy
- Bank of the West Customer Service Line - unprofessional csr's 
- Bank Of The West - bank fees and incompetent bank employees 
- Bank Of The West - scammed me for $26.57!