Bank of OklahomaTHEFT

O

My (now deceased) father and my mother entered a joint purchase on a property in BARTLESVILLE, OKLAHOMA in 1993. Due to several signs prior, during and resulting in his death from multiple brain tumors in 1996 substantiate that he was incapacitated and not in a condition to make many of the decisions that he did. Upon his death the property and responsibilities there of fell to my mother;even-though; the initial loan would should have not been approved as a 30 year loan to a man unemployed, and 66 years old that was not a primary residence.
My mother, 75 had a second home that I lived in for several years. While I lived there Rick Esser's WASHINGTON COUNTY DRUG TASK FORCE - Eddie Verdin, Robbie Melton, Dennis Nix, illegally raided, vandalized the house and removed and stole personal property while I was convicted of nothing!!! There was no wrong doing found on my part. Some time after, due to the continued harassment and stalking from the county/Drug Task Force and city/cops/code enforcement... I moved out of state. While coming back to the house on weekends to make repairs (from what the Drug Task Force destroyed) to place the house for sale the house was vandalized again in about 2002. Police were called and they did nothing other than accuse my 74 year old mother of demolishing the house with a baseball bat.. A few weeks later I returned to try to make more repairs to the house when I was informed that there had been a fire on the property, the fire department was called yet there was NO contact with my mother (being the home owner) to advise of this. Not like they didn't have contact information as they called /sent letters harassing her too over bogus city code issues. She was further harassed by her insurance agent Ben Rainey as a result of bringing forward discrepancies stemming from a totaled vehicle during the vitalisation of the house that (in concert with Brian Ballard at Russ Roger Chevrolet) was stolen from her. Ben Rainey, the insurance agent harassed her about not having the house occupied. She found a couple Steve and Starla (Cummings) Tennison who I made an agreement with her to waive a few months rent in exchange for some of the repairs to the house. Steve stayed in jail most of the time while Starla was sleeping with black men and trowing parties in the house. At this time my mother was becoming ill from cellulitis, staff, blind in one eye and half vision in the other. She had to depend on medications, transportation and food from me on weekends. The renters/squatter never paid a penny;But, did steal things from my mothers home during visits. She was receiving no rent, paying the utilities, making the property while the Tennison's were trashing the property, drawing welfare and working under the table which they turned into what has become unrepairable damage. In the mean time my mother's health declined to the point that I moved her out of that chit-hole town and in a short time ended up in the hospital NEAR DEATH! From there to skilled nursing where there were attempts on a daily basis of financial exploitation and abuse by Pleasant Valley of Sedan, Kansas run by mostly worn out biker hos.. I her moved to assisted living for several months. During this time I attempted to make contact with all parties whom money was owed to fully explain the situation and her life threatening conditions. I no less than 6 times contacted and requested Bar-Dew Water Association to disconnect their service from the house, pull the meter... where the dead beat renters were while before, during and after we filed eviction on them. At the time of entry into the house it was obvious the water in the bathroom was rigged in the bathroom to intentionally flood the whole house which it did and appeared to have for weeks. Bank of Oklahoma advised of a $29, 000 balance on a $69.000 loan taken out in 1993 by my father (now deceased) and my mother as a co-signer, Explained to them that the money was not presently available due to her life threatening illness and having to pay for such out of pocket since her insurance (Ben Rainey again) had been allowed to lapse from non-payment due to her near death illness. Knowing full well her health and financial condition BANK OF OKLAHOMA willfully, intentionally hired Hemry, Hemry, & McDoniel, P.C. out of Oklahoma City, OK to file action on her (in concert with Washington County liens) to steal any/all of her assets over the $29, 000 balance on the property. I did not make the court date due to being blind, incapacitated and unable to drive which EVERYONE was fully aware of where Curtis DeLap placed judgement in favor of BANK OF OKLAHOMA! This property was valued at $74, 000 before the TENNISONS moved in and has been valued now at an auction notice at $21, 000 to take place on January 9, 2012. My mother has always paid her debts as well as helping too many worthless bottom feeders in the enchanting city of BARTLESVILLE, Yet, Never filed Bankruptcy and due to her illness and such she is being forced into it... Everyone involved I hope you burn in hell for eternity;But, in the meantime, I would avoid dark alley's at all costs!