Bank of Oklahoma — New Online Banking Program is worthless
I usually write a letter. So, maybe I can save 50 cents if this goes through...Changing the Online Banking Program was totally unnecessary; the old one worked perfectly. I had exactly ONE click to make to find what I wanted to see; now, I have 4-8 depending on how many wrong ones I make before finding the correct one. The only reason I continue banking here is because of the women who work in the Muskogee Westside Branch; you have downsized staff to the bare bones...even removed the furniture...Sandy Jones does 4 or 5 things at one time and does them well. Unfortunately, I live 60 mile round trip from the location so have to use Online much of the time. As soon as Sandy retires, I will retire my BOK acct. Have banked here for about 30 years. Its time for a change. IF the incompetent who invented the new online program is an example of your "quality" staff, I'd rather bury my money in the backyard.
More Bank of Oklahoma Complaints & Reviews
- Bank of Oklahoma - Overdraft Fees
- Bank of Oklahoma - False advertising
- Bank of Oklahoma - BOK re-opens my account 2 weeks after I closed it.
- Bank of Oklahoma - Illegal closure of bank account
- Bank of Oklahoma - Fees
- Bank of Oklahoma - bank official
- Bank of Oklahoma - savings bonds
- Bank of Oklahoma - mortgage
- Bank of Oklahoma Sux! - All services & products!
- Bank of Oklahoma - Customer Service