Bank of OklahomaNew Online Banking Program is worthless

I usually write a letter. So, maybe I can save 50 cents if this goes through...Changing the Online Banking Program was totally unnecessary; the old one worked perfectly. I had exactly ONE click to make to find what I wanted to see; now, I have 4-8 depending on how many wrong ones I make before finding the correct one. The only reason I continue banking here is because of the women who work in the Muskogee Westside Branch; you have downsized staff to the bare bones...even removed the furniture...Sandy Jones does 4 or 5 things at one time and does them well. Unfortunately, I live 60 mile round trip from the location so have to use Online much of the time. As soon as Sandy retires, I will retire my BOK acct. Have banked here for about 30 years. Its time for a change. IF the incompetent who invented the new online program is an example of your "quality" staff, I'd rather bury my money in the backyard.

• Wine Is Good Jun 02, 2016

They probably did that as a security measure to prevent all of those who were one clicking errors and then complaining about it. Most people do not want to take responsibility for their actions, so businesses come up with ways to prevent most errors. The 4-8 clicks you now have to do are probably 'are you sure' types.

• Wine Is Good Jun 02, 2016

Besides, it is their game and they can play it how they want.