Bank Of Baroda, Shastri Nagar Delhi 52Cheques not transferred

V

To whomsoever it may concern...

I have a saving account in bank of baroda, shastri nagar branch since a long time.My a/c no. Is (10*********1840).I deposited 3 cheques in the months of december and january dated.. 20.12.16 and 17.01.17). I am amazed that none of the cheques were transferred to my account, neither the authorities informed me about any issue. When my father visited bank on 30th january 2017 for the inquiry, one of the bank employee told that some auditing work is going on and i have to wait for next 4 days.
This is a very careless attitude of the bank management that without any official information, they have blocked my cheques. Amount of 80 thousands rupees has been blocked. I am highly disappointed with the bank authorities ans still waiting for my debit.
Please look into the matter asap..

Vaishali vyas